DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
Steussie/W. Smith
James
McKinney
St. Clair/rookie
McIntosh/St. Clair

If McIntosh is able to go and we move St. Clair inside, I can see Ricky returning to his 2002 form. Maybe not those exact numbers -- I'm hoping we'll be able to throw more and also spell him regularly -- but the same type of explosion and productivity.

You've got one player we don't yet have, a player who lost his starting job, and a player coming off two major surgeries.....

Mr Rourke: "WELCOME to FANTASY Island!!!!"

Oh and a Center that couldnt make all the line calls last year after being in the system for over a year...But hell u never know what can happen, and that line could shape up good with whitley and others behind pushing for a spot.

I think st. clair might get a shot at Center! Wasn't he a all american at Virgina at center? It's worth a shot!!!

Originally posted by mikefan22
I think st. clair might get a shot at Center! Wasn't he a all american at Virgina at center? It's worth a shot!!!

I really think he has a great shot at beign starting center.

He is a great C but he can play Tackle as well.

I read in ESPN Insider that Stusie has been talking with the Bucs and his agent thinks he will end up in Tampa Bay.

" T Todd Steussie was released Thursday by the NFC Champion Carolina Panthers, but he might not be out of work for very long. According to the Tampa Tribune, Steussie's agent has been discussing the possibility of his client signing with the Bucs for weeks. "I think Tampa's going to end up with him,'' a rival NFL team executive told the Tribune. The 6-foot-6, 308-pound Steussie has been to two Pro Bowls (1997-98) and would be the team's third offensive line acquisition of the free agency period. "

From ESPN Insider.

you know anyting about him Scott? a lot of people on this board would like to bring him in. I dont know a lot about him, just that he takes a lot of penalties and has let up a lot of sacks on a run oriented team the last two years, is he really worth all the fuss... i think we can do better, but if anyone can offer more insight on steussie then i'd appreciate it

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
I read in ESPN Insider that Stusie has been talking with the Bucs and his agent thinks he will end up in Tampa Bay.

And ESPN said that Garcia was definately going to Tampa as well.

ESPN is about as reliable as my cat.

?

At this rate we may as well bring back Billy Milner...he was just fantastic in college...:stick:

Back
Top Bottom