Out of towner looking for place to watch Sunday's game around the Bradenton/Sarasota | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Out of towner looking for place to watch Sunday's game around the Bradenton/Sarasota

Keller's Rod

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am down from Atlanta spending the holiday weekend in Bradenton. Unfortunately can't take my Direct TV Sunday Ticket with me... Just checked and it looks like our Phins game will not be televised on the local CBS station. Anyone know of any good sports bars around Bradenton....Sarasota.....St Pete.....or Tampa area where Dolphin fans gather to watch the game? Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated!!!!! The closed to Bradenton the better but will consider any location. Thanks in advance!!!!

I've never been to it but there is a Bradenton ale house. They are all pretty similar and usually a good place to watch football games

I left that area several years ago... but there is (was) a Beef O'Brady's in Bradenton... they might be showing it...A Hooters down in Sarasota... all that comes to mind at the moment. (I had the sunday ticket when I lived there cause there was hardly any games on tv cause the Bucs sucked and never sold out, oh wait.... )

Jump on Alligator Alley South, you'll be at the game in a few hours. Plenty of tix available! ;) We drive down to the games from Tampa almost every home game. Fins Up!

Clancy's Pub and Grill is right on Cortez and has a pretty big Fins following...at least the time I was there. I had a great time the one time I went there to watch a Fins game! I'm an out of towner also.

I've never been to it but there is a Bradenton ale house. They are all pretty similar and usually a good place to watch football games

Thanks....I just googled it and it is closed down...might try Beef O Brady's....however I do have a concern the name of the place contains "Brady"... :)

Jump on Alligator Alley South, you'll be at the game in a few hours. Plenty of tix available! ;) We drive down to the games from Tampa almost every home game. Fins Up!
Actually, when my wife and I planned this trip down to see family we were going to go to the game. I am 40 yrs old and been a Phins fan since I was 5....unfortunately I have always lived up north (Ohio...now Atlanta) so I have never been to a home game....just several away games. Anyway, my wife just got a new job so we had to shorten the length of our trip. Since we have to go back early we had to sacrifice the game in order to spend more time with family. I had been looking forward to it for the past 6 months....anyway it doesn't look like I will be attending.....however I have had it in the back of my mind to get up at the butt crack of dawn and drive down in the morning and back after the game...may be too much in one day though....

Thanks....I just googled it and it is closed down...might try Beef O Brady's....however I do have a concern the name of the place contains "Brady"... :)

ah....sorry bout that. I know there are a couple of buffalo wild wings in sarasota. Those always show every game and i would assume have a good crowd. Ive only been to one in chicago but its your standard sports bar with big screens and beer and wings and stuff

The drive is not that bad at all Keller. That is how we do it most weekends. Will you be tired? Sure, but it's worth it! If ya go, we'll pack you a few extra beers to welcome ya to town! :brewskis:

Just giving you a heads up on brady's. All of the brady's I have ever been too are small and get crowded, so you might want to get there early if you want a table. The one by my house caters to the steelers so I never go there on Sunday's , I can't stand steelers fans, almost as bad as the jets. Steelers fans have invaded my area like ****roaches.

I have not found any places in the area that attract Dolphin fans in particular. Lee Roy Selmons on University Parkway near I-75 has really good food and atmosphere, but can be a bit crowded. Sporting News Grill has great food and does not get crowded. It on 15th Street near the airport (it's kind of an industrial area, but the place is really nice).

Used to live in the area actually and found a local sports bar chain called Gecko's which was pretty nice. Good food, atmosphere, and plenty of TVs. Look it up and see if any are still open and/or located near you.

I took your advice and damn glad I did. It was my first home game after 35 years of being a Phins fan that always lived up north. To top it off took my best friend, who happens to be my 12 year old son, who also loves the Phins. I was a great to experience it together!

I have not found any places in the area that attract Dolphin fans in particular. Lee Roy Selmons on University Parkway near I-75 has really good food and atmosphere, but can be a bit crowded. Sporting News Grill has great food and does not get crowded. It on 15th Street near the airport (it's kind of an industrial area, but the place is really nice).

I second Lee Roy Selmon's. Not that great if you're looking to hang out with other Dolfans, but the food is fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom