Outgained 415-175 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Outgained 415-175

The thread is about the discrepancy in yards. Got anything to add on that or just doing your usual borderline troll job?
It didn’t seem like Buffalo was running up and down the field on Miami but again they missed some kicks and I guess if you take away Allen’s rushing yards it’s more of a normal 245-175 yard edge on yards for Buffalo

Its Penalties. you cant blame our offense when we have a 5 yard gain but due to a penalty its 15 yards and we dont count the 5 yards.

Forgot they also missed a FG and XP. That’s your tie game going to OT right there
Thats not 100% fair. if they attempt a FG from mid field and miss it you cant say they should have made it. it wasnt a 38 yard FG they missed. but i agree that we were fortunate they did miss the long FG and the Extra point.

Also if they didnt miss the Extra point they dont go for 2 after their TD so it really had no impact because they did get the 2 point conversion.

They had 13 Penalty's for 120 yards. many of them put us in position to get TD's with little offensive productivity.

keep on mind they missed a PAT plus a FG plus that should have been a TD at the end which would have given them over 500 yards?

keep on mind they missed a PAT plus a FG plus that should have been a TD at the end which would have given them over 500 yards?

I mean I don't think that play at the end of game SHOULD have been a TD. Allen was running for his life 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage. He made a damn good play to even get the ball off. Most QBs are sacked for a loss.

I mean I don't think that play at the end of game SHOULD have been a TD. Allen was running for his life 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage. He made a damn good play to even get the ball off. Most QBs are sacked for a loss.
Well I just meant that Clay should have caught that pass. It was a gift that he just dropped it. Allen got the pass off cause we have no pass rush.

Yeah the Dolphins were outplayed. Turnovers and big plays on special teams is why they won. Once again this team looked unprepared. They had no answer for Josh Allen's mobility. It was disgusting to watch. On offense Gase's play calling once again left you scratching your head. While the play of the O-line, especially the guards was beyond awful. I would love to see this team turn the corner but there is nothing to make me believe that they will.

I agree, I don't know what has happened to Gase, when he came to Miami he was aggressive, he actually had Miami Passing to much, and if the Dolphins won a game like this, he would almost be in a bad mood if you called it a win.

I understand he is trying not to overuse Tannehill, but at the very least crunch you have to play to win, not try not to lose, and place on our Defense.

Speaking of Defense, is it possible during pressure time, they could actually cover people. How the heck does a receiver get that open on 4th down, going for the game? Just a little better pass, Miami loses.

The thread is about the discrepancy in yards. Got anything to add on that or just doing your usual borderline troll job?

Oh.

I’M sorry.

There was clearly a discrepancy in yards. Huge. I’m sorry, for the sake of your personal agenda, that Tannehill was more efficient and won the game.

Now, did you want to let that rest, or did you want to take a look at the “Tannehill throwing without pain” thread and discuss who actually wanted to add to a topic, or who is being a troll, you ******* hypocrite?

Oh.

I’M sorry.

There was clearly a discrepancy in yards. Huge. I’m sorry, for the sake of your personal agenda, that Tannehill was more efficient and won the game.

Now, did you want to let that rest, or did you want to take a look at the “Tannehill throwing without pain” thread and discuss who actually wanted to add to a topic, or who is being a troll, you ******* hypocrite?

I see someone is on the rag again...

What are you gonna do when RT isn’t on the team anymore? Cry yourself to slee every night like you cry on the bird every day? Seriously I’m worried about your emotional state when Tannehill is off the team.

When we got in scoring position, we finished drives today. If there is one thing that helps you overcome yard descrepancy, it's that.....plus not turning it over. One turnover all day and that was on a shot downfield.

I see someone is on the rag again...

What are you gonna do when RT isn’t on the team anymore? Cry yourself to slee every night like you cry on the bird every day? Seriously I’m worried about your emotional state when Tannehill is off the team.

Your concern is endearing. Thanks for that. When RT isn’t on the team anymore, I will support the existing QB, and evaluate him appropriately. I WON’T, unlike you, blame him for things that have nothing to do with his performance.

Unlike you, I won’t hate him out of the box like you’ve been doing for years. I’ll give him a fair evaluation.

Now, here’s the question, Nancy. Go douche yourself, get the stinky hate out, and think about this: When Tannehill is gone, whomever will you blame for everything that goes wrong in your life?

Back
Top Bottom