Outside Opinions | History of Randy Mueller | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Outside Opinions | History of Randy Mueller

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to outside sources/opinions on Randy Mueller. If you find something worthwhile that speaks to Randy Mueller's history, ability, etc., post it here.

I'll start....

http://www.lunaranomalies.com/Mueller.htm

That one is mostly about his tenure with Seattle. Did a very good job out there.

I'll post more as I find it.

Do we have to write about him..LOL... he's still not one of my favorites..

As a Saints fan, I guess I am an outside source. I think you guys will like Mueller a lot. If he is given free rein from Saban to talk in public, you will find Randy to be very outspoken and personable. He is very knowledgeable and I think a very good evaluator of talent. He made a few mistakes in N.O. (Albert Connell & Dale Carter), but on the whole was a very good GM. His drafting of Deuce McAllister and trading of Ricky Williams turned out to be a very smart move. I know that Saban has fianl say on personnel, but I think Mueller can work with him and get him the type of players he's looking for.

Muck said:
This thread is dedicated to outside sources/opinions on Randy Mueller. If you find something worthwhile that speaks to Randy Mueller's history, ability, etc., post it here.

I'll start....

http://www.lunaranomalies.com/Mueller.htm

That one is mostly about his tenure with Seattle. Did a very good job out there.

I'll post more as I find it.

Thats a great article! He had some tremendous drafts and engineered some great trades!

That really made me excited.

Obidan said:
As a Saints fan, I guess I am an outside source. I think you guys will like Mueller a lot. If he is given free rein from Saban to talk in public, you will find Randy to be very outspoken and personable. He is very knowledgeable and I think a very good evaluator of talent. He made a few mistakes in N.O. (Albert Connell & Dale Carter), but on the whole was a very good GM. His drafting of Deuce McAllister and trading of Ricky Williams turned out to be a very smart move. I know that Saban has fianl say on personnel, but I think Mueller can work with him and get him the type of players he's looking for.

Thanks, he always had those good defenses he drafted to, I can remember when you guys had the best LB's in football. What worries me is how he gets along with Saban. As you have seen, Saban does not let anyone talk or leak anything.

Obidan said:
Thanks for sharing with us, good post! :up:

Great post. Timely and informative. Thanks for your research.

Good read MucK, I'm still not sold on Muller, but he's here now, and I'll support him.

After several years of purging quality players, the Seahawks have a chance to be decent, even in the NFL's toughest division, the NFC West.
:lol: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :lol:

Yeah, that part is funny. Perhaps he was in bizarro world when he wrote that line. :lol:

The way I see it is this: Comparing last year team to this year we can see an upgrade in talent across the board. From the head coaching, assitant coaches,and the GM. I know Muller's hiring is a shock to most of us, but when you sit back and examine the situation we can predict that now Saban will have more time to coach and leave the everyday GM stuff in the capable hands (executive of the year in 2000) of Muller. Kuddos to Saban!! very good hire!!

Back
Top Bottom