Over it. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Over it.

umpalu

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Can’t wait for the draft, (AND FREE AGENCY WE ALL FORGET), any of us. I finally believe in the direction of the team. I finally believe in the organization, I have belief in BRING IT! Tank for Tua became a myth for a coach and organization finally. He killed it, he said screw you to everyone in the NFL world with our record. We here are an afterthought. He brought it. Our staff, besides finally gitty, finally has me electric on IQ thanks to management since I was born with a Marino and Dolphins jersey on.

Can’t wait for the draft, (AND FREE AGENCY WE ALL FORGET), any of us. I finally believe in the direction of the team. I finally believe in the organization, I have belief in BRING IT! Tank for Tua became a myth for a coach and organization finally. He killed it, he said screw you to everyone in the NFL world with our record. We here are an afterthought. He brought it. Our staff, besides finally gitty, finally has me electric on IQ thanks to management since I was born with a Marino and Dolphins jersey on.

I'm with you brother

Flores is the leader we have been waiting for for years

Get him some top players and the future is bright

One thing seems certain w Flores and co. Team > individuals and that will create a sustainable program for some time. An elite talent at QB and we’ll be a SB candidate every year.

Let's see how their personnel moves shake out this offseason.

Right now they get a solid A up to this point. The only issues besides a few calls here and there are winning unnecessary games and moving Minkah. No way I move Minkah in his 2nd year.

As they should, because something went horribly wrong.
I am not so worried about record but on overall improved player development. If that is what happens the record will take care of itself.

I liked the way many of the players developed over the season. Yet I remember the excitement fans had after Sparano and Gase came in and took the team to the playoffs in their first year and then everything went down hill from there.
I am hoping that Flores turns out to be the long term answer for the Dolphins but I have seen far too many Dolphin head coaches flop within a few years of taking over the team. So while I hope for the best from Flores, it will take more than one five win season before I am sold on him being the solution for the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom