Over / Under Ajayi Yards Today | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Over / Under Ajayi Yards Today

Ajayi has actually only been in for about 12 or so snaps total at the half. He's only really had 3 carries worth anything.

My grandmother could have ran for the td.
Blocking was fantastic. No defender even close

Im just thankful he is not in a NE uniform because we all know it could have went down like that...

it was the run before that which was impressive and shows he's healthy, plus he seems able to grasp a playbook.
You mean the one where he wasn't touched till he was 5 or 6 yards past the line of scrimmage and then someone pushed the pile so he gained 14 yards? Yeah, that proved he was healthy...I guess.

Words cannot begin to express how truly embarrassing it is that Train just toted that TD,,,,

After this three Game Primetime Run, we will officially be the laughingstock of the entire league....

This team is a travesty....

Ajayi has actually only been in for about 12 or so snaps total at the half. He's only really had 3 carries worth anything.
And he ripped a 50 yard TD. So take that away and meh right?

You mean the one where he wasn't touched till he was 5 or 6 yards past the line of scrimmage and then someone pushed the pile so he gained 14 yards? Yeah, that proved he was healthy...I guess.
He ran a dude over on his 2 previous rushes prior to the TD and had one broken tackle...

Crazy to think how good he might be since he won't have to make 3 guys miss in the backfield now....

Back
Top Bottom