Over / Under Ajayi Yards Today | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Over / Under Ajayi Yards Today

You mean the one where he wasn't touched till he was 5 or 6 yards past the line of scrimmage and then someone pushed the pile so he gained 14 yards? Yeah, that proved he was healthy...I guess.
pretty sure he broke a tackle before he was dragging guys and getting pushed and linemen falling on him. i figured he was ok health wise after that, especially when he scampered for a long one afterwards. you go ahead and see what you want to see though. i don't have an agenda.

Yeah because the guy the Dolphins just traded for peanuts is involved...

Not only does his performance reflect on the Dolphins but also it could impact the value of said fourth round pick as well...

Guess I just disagree but ok...

Discussion regarding the on field performances of Eagles players will always belong in the NFL forum.

Debates regarding the actual trade were obviously Dolphins related and the trade was discussed in the fins forum, but when it comes to predicting how many yards an Eagles running back will get in a game? That certainly doesn't belong in the Dolphins forum.

Discussion regarding the on field performances of Eagles players will always belong in the NFL forum.

Debates regarding the actual trade were obviously Dolphins related and the trade was discussed in the fins forum, but when it comes to predicting how many yards an Eagles running back will get in a game? That certainly doesn't belong in the Dolphins forum.
If you don't think that pretty much anything Ajayi related impacts / reflects directly on the Fins.....then you're wrong...

Again, my opinion, given the situation...

But looks like I was on the right track since he showed out.....

If you don't think that pretty much anything Ajayi related impacts / reflects directly on the Fins.....then you're wrong...

Again, my opinion, given the situation...

But looks like I was on the right track since he showed out.....

No, i'm not - I am following FH policy. Nor am I open to debating it any further.

Back
Top Bottom