Overrated or Underrated, you make the call...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Overrated or Underrated, you make the call......

Overrated: Ricky Williams. He isn't the answer to the running game woes. There is no big-play ability there.

Underrated: Cornerback Patrick Surtain outplayed Sam Madison in 2001. He could be a Pro Bowl player this season.

IMO Williams will rock this year

because he is with a new team, is liked and wanted, wants to prove the Saints made a mistake, and is not distracted by a bunch of media BS!

I think along with Jerry Greene of the Orlando Sentinel, Prisco is highly over-rated as a sports columnist.

:D :cool: :D

I really think the guy just doesn't like the Dolphins and is just trying to p/o all of us around here. He's clearly a moron but now he's just talking straight out of his butt.

Someone get the Lysol, Prisco's talking again! :lol:

And let's not forget

"Though Washington comes close to winning the league's most underrated honor, it instead goes to Bills cornerback Antoine Winfield. He has become an outstanding man coverage player, but he also led the team in tackles in 2001. That's impressive stuff for a 5-foot-9 cornerback".

Sweet

Winfield and Clements may be the best YOUNG CB tandem in the NFL.

Hold on guys, I said young. I know they are not the best in the NFL. But the potential is there

Originally posted by Billsfan
And let's not forget

"Though Washington comes close to winning the league's most underrated honor, it instead goes to Bills cornerback Antoine Winfield. He has become an outstanding man coverage player, but he also led the team in tackles in 2001. That's impressive stuff for a 5-foot-9 cornerback".

Sweet

Winfield and Clements may be the best YOUNG CB tandem in the NFL.

Hold on guys, I said young. I know they are not the best in the NFL. But the potential is there

I think you missed the point Billsfan, we're all in here saying how much of an idiot Prickso is and how he, literally, knows nothing about the game of football. His comment about the the Jills CB tandem would be just another example of his ignorance. :evil:

It all comes down to who's young CBs continue to develope and who plateaus. Our CBs are still young so I'm happy about that.
Wasingtong, Philly, Oakland, Buffalo all have good, young corners.

I'm happy because both of our CBs are young, but proven already. No worries about potential in Miami.

Re: IMO Williams will rock this year

Originally posted by SWS84
because he is with a new team, is liked and wanted, wants to prove the Saints made a mistake, and is not distracted by a bunch of media BS!

I think along with Jerry Greene of the Orlando Sentinel, Prisco is highly over-rated as a sports columnist.

:D :cool: :D

Hey SWS84, I see you're in central Florida. I'm in Orlando and I can't stand Jerry Greene!:yell: He's an absolute moron! He has no knowledge whatsoever when it comes to sports. I have no clue how he got his job!:fire:

Prisco got this one ASS-BACKWARDS (again). We're not the Rams. We're looking to pound the ball down the defense's throats. And Ricky is the Mack truck to do it. And he also averages 8.3 ypc for his career. We've got outside speed in Minor. No big play ability?? I'll bet Pete that Ricky breaks his career long at least twice this season.

....and Surtain outplayed Madison in 2000, but not 2001. Teams rarely threw at Sam last year. And they put their best WRs on Surtain. Madison reclaimed "the title" last year.

williams fits our style perfectly, our big plays will be made by Chambers & CO. Williams will wear out the d and keep there corners peekin inside to stop him. prisco is a bigger joke than we give him credit for. Although tom brady does deserve that overrated title

FEAR NOT DOLFANS.......

Ricky Williams is going to answer all the questions this year. He's alreay a proven 1,000 yard RB...which is really all we need. But he's much more than that, he's an RB that Defenders FEAR and will have to plan around. Norv Turner is going to see to it that Ricky has an outstanding season! I can't wait for it to begin.....

I don't care if he is overrated, underrated, or just plain rated, as long as RW produces you can slap any label on him you wish, I'll just call him productive.

And he said Surtain was better than Madison. Surtain is good, but he is certainly no Madison.

I think our most overrated player is Derrick Rodgers and our most underrated is Todd Wade.

Back
Top Bottom