Overrated Players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Overrated Players

MLB-Zach Thomas--He's only good in the defense he's in. He's not fast, he's not strong, he's not quick, he's just a guy who makes tackles in a short space. You get him in the open field and he's sloppy as hell. To give you an idea of where I think this guy ranks, I'd say he would probably be Derek Smith's backup.

This dude doesnt know his football :shakeno:

i have to go with Rodney Harrison i mean come on....he makes big hits all the time

The only people I agreed w/ was Clinton Portis (because I do think he is the prime example of product of the Broncos line), and Mike Alstott, he was wrong on Dawkins and Thomas BIG TIME.

He thinks that R.Harrison, Dawkins, Thomas, Samuels, Strahan, Kreutz, and Franks are overrated. This guy shouldn't even be allowed to make articles he's so bad.

I am very suprised that not even Vick himself made this list.

"SS-Rodney Harrison--Doesn't make the big hits and impact that scouts seem to claim he does. Almost invisible."

Rodney Harrison is my most hated player in the game right now and a Top 5 most hated player of all-time guy (Thurman Thomas, Craig James, Andre Tippet and Jim Kelly being the other 4)....all that being said...

To say that about Harrison might be the biggest pile of crap I have ever read. The guy MAKES PLAYS all over the place....he makes plays that someone of his limited athleticism has NO RIGHT making. Not only does he make all those plays, most importantly, he makes them in the biggest games at the biggest time...

Please excuse me while I go puke...I just spoke glowingly about Rodney Freaking Harrison...

Back
Top Bottom