Overtaking Buffalo, the Next Step in Miami's Progression | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Overtaking Buffalo, the Next Step in Miami's Progression

Played twice and they stopped them once, hell the Saints put up 34 and 38 points against them.
You called what TB did to KC "stopping them"?
I would say TB shut their entire offense down. That's quite the feat.
If you cant see what TB did to KC that literally no one else could do, not sure what else can be said.
They did what no one else could do all year and that is take Kelce and Hill out of the game.

You called what TB did to KC "stopping them"?
I would say TB shut their entire offense down. That's quite the feat.
If you cant see what TB did to KC that literally no one else could do, not sure what else can be said.
They did what no one else could do all year and that is take Kelce and Hill out of the game.
And they did so in one game where both KC's starting tackles were out. My point was about even great D's not stopping top offenses consistently, not sure how pointing out 1 single game has anything to do with it.

The Fins are in a great position now prior to The draft and have set themselves up with plenty of picks.
Surround Tua with healthy playmakers and watch him grow.
I think at 18 we still draft a defensive player maybe Paye.
Our division will be tough but I have faith in Tua and give him a training camp and pre season to work with his new players the sky is the limits for these Fins

Back
Top Bottom