P. Manning or L. Tomlinson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

P. Manning or L. Tomlinson?

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
If you could choose one of these 2 Franchise players to be the center point of your team, which one would you choose. I am just curious to know. It is a tough decision..even I am still on the fence.

I'd take LT, he's just the best all around back in the NFL and you can use him in so many ways. He's showed a lot of consistency and class at one of the toughest positions and we've seen in the past you don't need a QB to win it for you, rather a strong running game and someone who can manage the game for you like Trent Dilfer and Big Ben.

I'd have to take Peyton. As good as LT is, his line, fullback, passing game all help him alot.

Peyton makes his teammates good. Nobody on the Colts besides Peyton are as good as they seam, just when you have a perfect passer anybody can look pretty good.

Yea, even though I think LT is the best football player in the league, if I were starting from scratch and had to pick one of those 2, I'd take Peyton. Peyton would be able to do much more with less, than LT would.

LT in a heartbeat.

SpurzN703 said:
Give me Manning. Put LT behind an OL like Houston's or Oakland's and we'll see how great he is

You could say the same for Manning.

Manning without question. A HOF caliber QB is more valuable than any RB, LT is great but if you put him on a terrible team the team wouldnt go anywhere. Put Manning on any team in the NFL and they are a contender. Hes the closest thing to Marino that Ive ever seen. Look at his team, they take away EJ and replace him with a rookie and dont miss a beat. As great as LT is Id take a HOF Qb over him.

the oline argument is null....look what barry sanders did with a bad oline....

schisno said:
I'd take LT, he's just the best all around back in the NFL and you can use him in so many ways. He's showed a lot of consistency and class at one of the toughest positions and we've seen in the past you don't need a QB to win it for you, rather a strong running game and someone who can manage the game for you like Trent Dilfer and Big Ben.
There were more Superbowl winning teams with mediocre RBs than there were Superbowl winning teams with Medocre QBs.

Therefore, I'd have to go with Peyton. A QBs career generally lasts longer as well

Back
Top Bottom