Pac12 final weekend 2022 thoughts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pac12 final weekend 2022 thoughts

utahphinsfan

Club Member
Reaction score
I knew my alma mater would stomp a mudhole in CU. I did not think they'd get into the Cship.

Oregon St got hosed a few times in Q2 but I'm glad they rallied. Really starting to the loathe the U of Nike in Eugene

I'd be thrilled if the Utes lose a close one to Usc but made it to Pasadena again.

p.s. Top 3 college teams.... UGa, TCU, & Michigan

Great job Yoots. Congratulations on winning the PAC-12 and beating up Lincoln’s kids. I remember when Alabama used to play physical like that.

Watching those Utah TE’s pancake defenders reminded me of Josh Jacobs pancaking another one of Lincoln Riley’s defenders just short of the goal line against Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl.

Just imagine what a beast like Brock Bowers would’ve done to those USC kids.

I hope Alabama’s coaches and players were watching this so they get to see what could’ve been if they had handled their business.

But they’ll likely miss out by a hair. Exactly what they deserve for playing the way did. They deserve every ounce of torture this causes.

@Namor @Pachyderm_Wave

I fully expected the University of spoiled children to get revenge in a close game like October. It got annoying Friday night listening to the announcers sing the praises of Caleb W for the 1st 3 Qtrs.

The turning point in the game was IMO the interception that kept the the Trojans at 24.

I think the Utes are a step or 2 closer to National prominence than they were after beating Oregon in the 2021 Regular season. They are starting IMO to resemble Wisconsin during Barry Alvarez's tenure. To think, I used to refer to Whittingham as Kyle Wannstedt

I am shocked to see Saban get away from the formula that brought him so much success. I don't want to see them go down the same rabbit hole that Iowa has gone down.

p.s. I'd like to thank a certain school in Austin for "sending" Cam Rising & Ja'Quinden Jackson to SLC.

p.s.s. I'm not thrilled w/ Hugh Freeze being hired down on the Plains. He's ethically challenged. Speaking of questionable hires, Deion Sanders in Boulder makes me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom