Pack fans:Thanks for your class. Bills/Bronco Pay Attention! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pack fans:Thanks for your class. Bills/Bronco Pay Attention!

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Packer fans have been the best I have ever seen visit another teams board.

I have a new respect for you and I speak for many when we say "Thanks!" and you are always welcome here.

Bills/Bronco fans are beneath you, by far.(or should I say "By Favre! :-)

Gee fin, I'm just proud as heck to be mentioned in the same post as those ggod folks from Greenbay.

Just a note to watch, it's still almost two weeks until you play, the chatter may get a bit testy. If they make you mad again you can just cry about it again, you seem to have a bunch of practice.

2 numbers: 6-1
2 words: bye week

We've been lucky this year. You guys are in first place too. We may meet again in January. So there's gotta be some respect.

We save our smackage for our rivals. Say, now that I think of it, didnt your head coach play for one of our bitter enemies and coach for another??:fire: :fire:

Oh well, we owned him when he was at Da' Bears! :lol: :lol:

Thanks Fin-atic. Not to brag, but I've heard that exact same thing at every single message board I've been to this year. Personally, I don't see a point in talking trash about another team or player (with the exception of maybe Randy Moss:D ). I love the Packers and hope they win, you love the Dolphins and hope they win, so let's talk intelligently about football. I think trash talking just gives your team a bad name. A recent poll showed that the Packers are America's favorite team. I'd like to keep it that way. Go Packers!!!

Win or lose, I don't expect any trash talking coming from the Packer fans. Not me anyway. The Packers mean too much to me to give them a bad name.

Pack fans, you have to excuse the Bills fans. They just won their first SuperBowl. So they are hanging on to our site. I am sure that one of your morons will come on here and start talking smack but it has been enjoyabe so far. You are right. Smack is best saved for division rivals. The game in GB could be alot like the Denver game. I hope everyone survives the game.

Favre4mvp,

You said "A recent poll showed that the Packers are America's favorite team. "

You must be talking about the Harris Poll. You do realize that this poll was conducted online with the results coming from just 2,203 votes?! That would be less than 50 people per state, if they even hit people from every state. How valid do you think such a poll really is?

For those interested in a laugh, here are the results...

1. Green Pay Packers
2. San Francisco 49ers
3. Oakland Raiders
4. Dallas Cowboys
5. St. Louis Rams
6. Pittsburgh Steelers
7. New York Giants
8. Denver Broncos
9. New England Patriots
10. Washington Redskins
11. Chicago Bears
12. New York Jets
13. Miami Dolphins
14. Minnesota Vikings
15. Cleveland Browns
16. Philadelphia Eagles
17. Kansas City Chiefs
18. Seattle Seahawks
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
20. Tennessee Titans
21. Buffalo Bills
22. Atlanta Falcons
23. New Orleans Saints
24. Detroit Lions
25. Cincinnati Bengals
26. San Diego Chargers
27. Indianapolis Colts
28. Carolina Panthers
29. Jacksonville Jaguars
30. Baltimore Ravens
31. Arizona Cardinals
32. Houston Texans

You just beat us for the first time in 3 years since we have a 4 game streak against the team in the NFL that is the best at losing, the Buffalo Bills!

Oh! You mean that semi-pro team in sole possesion of first place in the AFC East??? Then that would make the others ????? High school teams!!

You panzies accusing me of whining. I just called your team out for barely being able to win a game that was gift wrapped and handed to them. I didn't complain about the game I laughed and insulted you guys for being such in-bred cow pies that you were bragging like they came in and soundly beat our first team. HAHAHAHAAA keep showing how stupid you are.
I am really enjoying myself at your expense.
PS
AFC East First place? UMM, that would be MIAMI!!!! hehehehe

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
You just beat us for the first time in 3 years since we have a 4 game streak against the team in the NFL that is the best at losing, the Buffalo Bills!

Um...you HAD a 4 game winning streak there Sparky..your 4 game reign of dominance ended last Sunday...now go back to watching your "Buzz Lightyear" reruns and let us grownups talk;) :rolleyes: :goof:

P.S. Don't forget to do your homework!!!:goof:

Back
Top Bottom