***Packers @ 49ers - NFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Packers @ 49ers - NFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather see the 49ers. Packers are boring in my opinon and the 49ers represent new and exiciting...and warm!

On the other side...It would be nice for Tanne to get to the SB.

But, IMO, KC v. 49ers makes for a much much more exciting SB.

I'd rather see the 49ers. Packers are boring in my opinon and the 49ers represent new and exiciting...and warm!

On the other side...It would be nice for Tanne to get to the SB.

But, IMO, KC v. 49ers makes for a much much more exciting SB.
Yeah but if Titans go to the superbowl, then it sets up for non dolphin fans to troll dolphin fans. Saying how miam got rid of their qb who took another team to the superbowl. I back tannehill for a long time, but he is what he is. A decent qb, who needs a lot around him and to do enough when the offense has a dominant runningback carrying most of the offense.

Yeah but if Titans go to the superbowl, then it sets up for non dolphin fans to troll dolphin fans. Saying how miam got rid of their qb who took another team to the superbowl. I back tannehill for a long time, but he is what he is. A decent qb, who needs a lot around him and to do enough when the offense has a dominant runningback carrying most of the offense.

I'm an adult. I could careless about trolls or hobbits. I want to watch the most exciting game match-up possible.

I'm an adult. I could careless about trolls or hobbits. I want to watch the most exciting game match-up possible.
that won't be the titans. The fun super bowl will be the chiefs. The niners have a good defense. What do you think happens if they slow henry down? It will be a blow out. Chiefs may lose but they most likely will make it a good close game

.....Go Pack Go.

Mahomes/Rodgers SB please.
I like the match up with two top qbs, but do you think it will be a good superbowl game if packers get into it? Rodgers is better than jimmy G, but niners seem to have a defense or better one that could slow down chiefs offense more than packers. Rodger is great, but he doesn't have the talent around him like niners do. There's Devante adams for their Wr and they have a good rb, but they don't seem to have other than that. Niners seem to have good offensive play calling and big play ability with their offense to go with defense. I feel niners have a better chance vs chiefs, though I like rodgers vs mahomes more

I like that this is like a classic nfc match up that we're seeing again. For along time the niners have been not so good, when we all know they have been a dominant franchise in past decades while packers have continued to be good after Favre because of Rodgers. But like they said, this is one of the most frequent nfc team match ups as far teams playing each other. This used to be the big marquee game back in the 90s with Steve young with the niners vs Favre and packers. We don't know how good jimmy g will be, but I do believe Aaron Rodgers will end up being a hof qb when he retires. Favre is a hof qb and rodgers has had just as great of a career and same superbowl wins as Favre (1), maybe one more if they win this one and the superbowl

49'ers across the board, defense wins the day
yeah I think so too. Even though I'd like to see rodgers vs mahomes. I like superbowl games to be close and I think the niners with their defense have the best chance of making it close with chiefs than packers. Rodgers is obviously a better qb than Jimmy G, but the niners I think have better overall talent to compete with chiefs than packers. It doesn't mean packers can't and won't be niners tonight, but despite that, I still think niners would give chiefs a harder time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom