Packers/dolphins 11/11/18 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Packers/dolphins 11/11/18

I will 100% be there repping my aqua and orange. My longtime girlfriend and her family are all lifelong Packers fan, so it will be fun to say the least.

Excited to see Lambeau and I heard Packers fans are as nice as they come so I have no worries repping the home-team!

Fins up

I will 100% be there repping my aqua and orange. My longtime girlfriend and her family are all lifelong Packers fan, so it will be fun to say the least.

Excited to see Lambeau and I heard Packers fans are as nice as they come so I have no worries repping the home-team!

Fins up
We are. We will feed and treat you guys the best we can.

We are. We will feed and treat you guys the best we can.

Love to hear it man. That kind of hospitality, and attitude towards your fellow man is so undermined in today's internet-ridden world. Sportsmanship is a beautiful thing and as John Wooden said, you can disagree without being disagreeable.

Probably will go, I live in Racine. Weather in November won’t be too bad. Usually high 30s/low 40s.

I just read Jason Witten expects Dez to sign there......man that will be a nasty combo as Rodgers throws the best back shoulder pass in the league and that is Dez's bread and butter!

Pretty sure my buddy and I are making the trip. All the way from SW Florida! Super excited to rep our Fins on the road.

I am thinkin about making the drive from NY to this game. My gf is a huge Packers fan and I'm already dragging her to other Miami games so I might as well compromise here a little bit and go to Lambeau lol

Been there years ago. Green Bay fan will actually welcome you. Not like Jets fans that throw hot dogs at you and your Dolphins Jersey leaves with mustard and ketchup all over it, and beer

I'll be there! Section 107, Row 10 (corner end zone - Fins side). I heard that there is a fan tailgate in Lot 1 that is open to Dolphins fans. It's being thrown by a Packer fan who's in the NFL Fan Hall of Fame. Sounds like it should be a good time, and I look forward to meeting some fellow Fin Fans. I live about an hour South of Green Bay. The weather can go either way. Early November is on average in the upper 30s or lower 40s, but I have seen it in the upper 60s or low 70s at that time of the year (albeit not very often).

I was at Lambeau when we beat them in 2010. Packer fans don't usually get physical or throw things at you (if you're civil) like some fanbases, but some Packer fans do get mouthy. They think they're God's gift to football and if any of them want to piss me off, all they need to do is tell me they're an owner of the team... SMH...

Other than the history of the Stadium, I wasn't impressed at all by Lambeau, considering how much people talk up how great the stadium is. The inside is nice in the atrium area where they have restraunts and hold weddings, etc. They have finally added a video board at the Field though, but they still have metal bleachers... lol.

Needless to say, I hate the Packers, in part because I'm surrounded by their ****y-ass fans. I NEED a victory on November 11th. I'm going to the game with my nephew and 7 year old son - Dolphins fans :) and my wife - Packers fan :(

Also, I just wanted to add that if you're thinking about getting tickets, do so as soon as you can bc they sell out quickly. I got my tickets the day after the schedule came out back in April.

Section 136 will be there representing Fins. Where’s a good tailgate? Willing to bring anything to the tailgate.

Didn't want to open a thread for this. My wife and me are going to Florida in October and we'll be going to the Bears game. I am currently looking for tickets and there are some available right underneath the video board, section 354, row 2W. What's the W at the row number? Are these "normal" tickets? Thanks.

Man is it almost 4 years from Philbins shitty TO on that last GB drive?

Back
Top Bottom