Packers Linebackers Coach Patrick Graham Is Expected To Head To The Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Packers Linebackers Coach Patrick Graham Is Expected To Head To The Dolphins

Since we're talking about assistant coaches and people thought he was coming here.

Marc Colombo - T - Cowboys
The Cowboys will retain OL coach Marc Colombo for 2019.

The Cowboys fired ex-OL coach Paul Alexander during their Week 8 bye, and Colombo took over. He apparently acquitted himself well during the second half of the season.

Wouldn’t mind the recently let go Colts OL coach who used to work for us.

Since we're talking about assistant coaches and people thought he was coming here.

Marc Colombo - T - Cowboys
The Cowboys will retain OL coach Marc Colombo for 2019.

The Cowboys fired ex-OL coach Paul Alexander during their Week 8 bye, and Colombo took over. He apparently acquitted himself well during the second half of the season.
Smart move by them. It would be wise to see their improvement and give the guy a chance in the position. We should have done that with Dave G and should grab him in his place

Katzenmoyer and Bobby Carpenter imho were far more overrated than A.J Hawk.

I can go along with that. At least hawk was serviceable even if the pack had to hide him all the time

I thought they were both before hawk

I can go along with that. At least hawk was serviceable even if the pack had to hide him all the time

I thought they were both before hawk

Katz was. Carpenter and hawk were simultaneous

If true, sounds like Miami has a HC locked in and getting the staff before they commit elsewhere
Right, but usually the HC hires his staff. Has whomever is going to take the HC job directing the front office to bring these people in prior to actually taking the HC position?
I don't remember it ever being done like that. Anywhere.

Right, but usually the HC hires his staff. Has whomever is going to take the HC job directing the front office to bring these people in prior to actually taking the HC position?
I don't remember it ever being done like that. Anywhere.
No one including assistants have been hired.

Are we still in on Bielema and for what role? I thought he was up for D Coordinator.

I read they have another interview lined up in the very near future and will probably be talking coaches to hire in the mean time.

Right, but how are all these assistants supposedly "heading to Miami" without being offered a position...…...by someone?
Although Flores cannot agree to terms at an official level he can still reach out and hire his own staff. In fact after his work during the day he often heads to private office to prepare for his arrival here.

He is reaching out to people across the league and either interviewing by phone or having Grier handle the process. Like McDaniels last year, his assistants either agreed to terms or were signed on while he was with the pats. It is a way for new coaches to at least get their feet under them while fulfilling their duties to their current organization.

coaching is a weird business

Back
Top Bottom