Panda Points | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Panda Points

Pandarilla

Starter
Reaction score
- if you said we'd come away with arguably the best WR, Edge rusher and safety available. Snagged a Tackle with a first round grade and walked away with a first and fourth rounder in the process...Draft Grade solid B, lmao

- 60% of Long's catches went for first downs.

- We gotta start moving up at least 2 spots when targeting a premier RB. We are getting swooped in on and vultured by everybody.

- Are scooters really that dangerous?

- How evil would it be to nickname Hunter Long "Chris Simms"? Only to have the crowd chant Simms every time he caught a pass. Making Chris Simms rue the day he doubted Tua for like 50 times a year.

- both defensive players will help against the run.

- Yarrr!! The white whale center evades us still...

- it's a far cry from where we were just 2 years ago, enjoy it

and enjoy your summer also. As for me I'm less than 18 hours away from stepping foot on Hawaii...Peace!

web1_IZ-Surfboard_1200px-1-.jpg

13marino13

I have no clue what I'm doing...
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
- if you said we'd come away with arguably the best WR, Edge rusher and safety available. Snagged a Tackle with a first round grade and walked away with a first and fourth rounder in the process...Draft Grade solid B, lmao

- 60% of Long's catches went for first downs.

- We gotta start moving up at least 2 spots when targeting a premier RB. We are getting swooped in on and vultured by everybody.

- Are scooters really that dangerous?

- How evil would it be to nickname Hunter Long "Chris Simms"? Only to have the crowd chant Simms every time he caught a pass. Making Chris Simms rue the day he doubted Tua for like 50 times a year.

- both defensive players will help against the run.

- Yarrr!! The white whale center evades us still...

- it's a far cry from where we were just 2 years ago, enjoy it

and enjoy your summer also. As for me I'm less than 18 hours away from stepping foot on Hawaii...Peace!

web1_IZ-Surfboard_1200px-1-.jpg
Israel Kamakawiwoʻole R.I.P.
Scooters are not nearly as dangerous as great white sharks or lava flows...

FrostyFinFan

Club Member
Reaction score
Love the picture of IZ. Got a couple of his CD’s while in Hawaii. Great mellow music for a relaxing vacation. Leaving on Wednesday for 2 1/2 weeks in Florida. Also liked your take on the draft. Only time will but sure looked good to me.

Top Bottom