Panthers trade for Darnold. Guess they won't be trading up to 6 with us... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Panthers trade for Darnold. Guess they won't be trading up to 6 with us...

Denver could be a trade up option, but only if they like quarterback #5. I think Miami likely stays at #6, though.

I think Carolina gave up a lot for Darnold, a 2nd and 4th next year plus a 6th this year? I thought he might be worth a 3rd or 4th rounder.
Well, look what happened to Tannehill once Gase the QB whisperer was out of the picture... :shrug:

Denver could be a trade up option, but only if they like quarterback #5. I think Miami likely stays at #6, though.

I think Carolina gave up a lot for Darnold, a 2nd and 4th next year plus a 6th this year? I thought he might be worth a 3rd or 4th rounder.
But with Carolina out of the QB market Denver has no reason to trade up. There will be no o e to compete with. Not only that if we trade with Denver, we no longer know what Carolina is going to do and they could take the last of the top 4 pass catchers.

Now we need the Bengals to offer up the last chance for a quarterback needy team to 100% get a big Mac attack. I still think it's New England and it's the Panthers drafting Sewell to protect the ghost seeing quarterback.

But with Carolina out of the QB market Denver has no reason to trade up. There will be no o e to compete with. Not only that if we trade with Denver, we no longer know what Carolina is going to do and they could take the last of the top 4 pass catchers.
Right. Good point. I mean NE could trade up, but Miami's not going to do that.

Apparently there's already talk of Bridgewater being released as a June 1st designation, if not traded.

lol we're really going to have our pick of Pitts, Chase, Smith, Waddle at 6... Maybe sans chase.

Atlanta was never trading with Carolina (same division). There is still possibilities of Chicago and New England. I also wouldn't count Detroit out if one was sitting there, don't see them moving up, so may give incentive for someone to move in front of them.

I would not be surprised if they trade the 2nd pick,their 2nd rounder, 2 more firsts and Quinnen Williams to Seattle for Russell Wilson.

Wow! thats it?! And here I was worried they give up a 1st or 2nd lol
there are a couple of future picks in there too... a 2nd and a 4th. Nothing that screams we got our QB IMO...

Back
Top Bottom