Panthers vs Bucs Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Panthers vs Bucs Thread

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Man, Stephen Davis is gashing Tampa. Already has 59 yards on 6 carries. And the refs just took away a legit 51-yard bomb from Delhomme to Steve Smith.

I tell you what, Carolina is coming to play today. Tough game in Tampa's home opener. Giving that Tampa OL fits so far. Good game thus far.

Nice, just blocked a Grammatica FG!!

Looks like I'm alone in here tonight. :lol: Maybe I oughta head next door to the Bucs sportsbar. Ok, fine then. Maybe I will!!! I thought you loved me!! :cry:

OH MAN!! Former Dolphin DL Al "The Principle" Wallace just intercepted Brad Johnson and took it back 53 yards. Heck, freaking Michael Pittman was struggling to keep up with him!! Speed baby. Go Al!!

Just gotta run it on Tampa.

Cmon CAROLINAAAAAAAAA! I ****in hate Tampa.

Seem like it's going to be a freaky year. NE is taking it to Philly. The Bungles are hanging with the Raiders. Indy took it to Tenn. Go figure

Wow, all TB needed was to hit in the extra point to win the game after the TD and it was blocked! Overtime we go!

WHAT!?!

Panthers at the TB 30 yard line and driving! I think the Panthers will win. The Panthers are defiently the underrated team this year.

WOOOOO!!! EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE!!

:lol: Muck you are very funny! Until Tampa started acting like asses after our pre-season with em', I kinda liked them. But now, fu** em! As far as the Panthers go, I've always liked them as a team, just wish that Dan Morgan played yesterday. That guy is always injured, but Witherspoon did a good job in his place, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom