Parcells Players SUCK | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parcells Players SUCK

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
I might of lost all respect for the "Tuna" as a personnel director. Last year he brings in Vinny T, Eddie G.,Terry Glenn, and Keyshawn. This Year he brings Bledsoe, Aaron Glenn, and Anthony Thomas. Lets not forget he traded away his BEST RECEIVER in Antonio Bryant for another HAS BEEN, Quincy Morgan. The only move i kind of liked in his years as the Cowboys Coach is bringing in Guard Marco Rivera from Green Bay, thats it. Does Bill P. realize that these guys will not help at all??? Anthony thomas has been an Eddie George the last few years, a player that started off great but is now mediocre. Let's not even begin on Drew B. He averages more concussions than TD's nowadays. And Aaron Glenn is OK, but not the answer they needed at Defensive Back.I dont understand how Jerry Jones continues to "build" his team with HAS BEENS. Parcells needs a little....
clear.gif

dolfreak said:
I might of lost all respect for the "Tuna" as a personnel director. Last year he brings in Vinny T, Eddie G.,Terry Glenn, and Keyshawn. This Year he brings Bledsoe, Aaron Glenn, and Anthony Thomas. The only move i liked in his years as the Cowboys Coach is bringing in Guard Marco Rivera from Green Bay, thats it. Does Bill P. realize that these guys will not help at all??? Anthony thomas has been an Eddie George the last few years, a player that started off great but is now mediocre. Let's not even begin on Drew B. He averages more concussions than TD's nowadays. And Aaron Glenn is OK, but not the answer they needed at Defensive Back.I dont understand how Jerry Jones continues to "build" his team with HAS BEENS. God Bless Saban!!!

The way I look at it, I hate the Cowboys so if these moves turn out to be as bad as you think they will than I'll be happy.

dolfreak said:
I might of lost all respect for the "Tuna" as a personnel director. Last year he brings in Vinny T, Eddie G.,Terry Glenn, and Keyshawn. This Year he brings Bledsoe, Aaron Glenn, and Anthony Thomas. The only move i liked in his years as the Cowboys Coach is bringing in Guard Marco Rivera from Green Bay, thats it. Does Bill P. realize that these guys will not help at all??? Anthony thomas has been an Eddie George the last few years, a player that started off great but is now mediocre. Let's not even begin on Drew B. He averages more concussions than TD's nowadays. And Aaron Glenn is OK, but not the answer they needed at Defensive Back.I dont understand how Jerry Jones continues to "build" his team with HAS BEENS. God Bless Saban!!!

I think Parcells is living in the past. Thinking he can get done with guys he had 7-10 years ago.
Hey Bill 1997 called......it wants its football players back.

dolfreak said:

I really liked their draft this year. and last year's draft didn't turn out that bad since Julius Jones turned it on... though I think Stephen Jackson would have been a better pick. My point is, his drafts have been good enough to make up for a lack of FA signing talent. Though, their QB problem could come back to bite them in the ***. Then again Bledsoe might finally turn it on again with a good blocking line.

dolfreak said:
Jerry Jones continues to "build" his team with HAS BEENS. God Bless Saban!!!

Yeah, imagine if he brought in Vonnie Holiday, Kevin Carter, Tebucky Jones, and Gus Ferrotte! :D

pigskinguy said:
I think Parcells is living in the past. Thinking he can get done with guys he had 7-10 years ago.
Hey Bill 1997 called......it wants its football players back.
:roflmao:

Julius Jones was a nice find no doubt. But if you can't compliment your drafted players with QUALITY FA's, it's all pointless. Just Look at the Patriots.....they drafted DB's like crazy the last few years and they still went out and signed a Rodney Harrison and Duane Starks, really good players. They drafted Wilfork and complimented him with Pat Williams. FA's and Rookies have to compliment each other on the field in order for your team to be succesful. The Tuna drafted Julius Jones and surrounded him with Vinny(FA), Keyshawn(FA), Terry G.(FA), and Quincy Morgan(trade).....no comment. I think Saban and the Fins are doing the best job they can in surrounding Ronnie, Matt, and Channing with quality FA signings. Ronnie/Heath Evans(Auburn), Kay Jay.....Matt/Kevin Carter, Vonnie....Channing/Spragan, Junior Seau(back from injury)

Losman7 said:
Yeah, imagine if he brought in Vonnie Holiday, Kevin Carter, Tebucky Jones, and Gus Ferrotte! :D

Hey I resent that............Gus Frerrotte is not a has been.
He's a never was. :D

Sorry but to praise V.Holliday as quality signing makes me laugh he has to prove a lot to consider him a quality signing. A.Thomas has produced more than V.Holliday.

Losman7 said:

3 of the 4 you mentioned are coming in as back ups or rotational players.

:roflmao:
Losman7 said:
What if they traded their first for losman :roflmao: :rofl4: :rofl4:

The Tuna and his rep are all in the past. Vinny has been over-the-hill for at least four years and the same for Drew Bledsoe. The Boys seemed to be quite happy with their picks during the draft, but their QBs are even worse than ours. Jerry Jones's face is gertting tighter ever year....mods, you might move this to the General NFL section. :confused:

bigow said:
:roflmao: What if they traded their first for losman :roflmao: :rofl4: :rofl4:

Don't you finfans realize you traded (essentially) a first for AJ Feeley.

Since Losman hasn't played you can't judge him, how did your first rounder work for you??:confused:

DoLpHiNz34 said:
3 of the 4 you mentioned are coming in as back ups or rotational players.

Exactly, we got quality because they will help in the rotation. Dallas is getting these guys as STARTERS!!! A-Train is the only guy signed to bacup JJ, but isn't A-Train an Eddie George in terms of talent??? They need someone a little more versatile than that.
What Parcells needs is a little....
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom