Parker A Healthy Scratch | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker A Healthy Scratch

Parker is not missed. Hard to miss something you never had. It's better this way that Wilson and Grant are getting more touches.

Parker is not missed. Hard to miss something you never had. It's better this way that Wilson and Grant are getting more touches.
Your tune will change once you see how our offense looks with healthy Parker in there (hopefully next week).

Your tune will change once you see how our offense looks with healthy Parker in there (hopefully next week).
There’s no such thing as a “healthy” Parker. That’s an oxymoron. I’ve seen him at his healthiest two years ago and he still wasn’t anything to brag about.

It’s interesting that this team really needs a second corner to pair with X and an alpha receiver.

I hate parker but a broken hand isn't something a WR can play through. Normal people are out two months

Gase may be motivating him - not seeing the competitive fire in him. He's done this before with Ajayi.

There’s no such thing as a “healthy” Parker. That’s an oxymoron. I’ve seen him at his healthiest two years ago and he still wasn’t anything to brag about.
Let's revisit once he's back on the field :)

Our offense is anemic, I'd see what it looks like with Parker before dealing him. I hope its precautionary. The what everyone though was a crappy defense won the game today. In fact run defense, which was the biggest concern, looks like the biggest strength on the team. Godchaux is pretty good.

Parker doesn’t have a broken hand. He has a broken finger.
LOTS of WRs played with broken fingers. Torry Holt played with like 3. Antonio Freeman. Ronnie Lott amputated his finger in the locker room. Parker is a pansy no two ways around it.

Parker might find himself in Arizona in a few weeks when Patrick Peterson geta traded to Miami.

I'd trade Parker for Peterson in a minute.

Put Peterson on the outside and move McCain inside and put Minkah at S.

Miami gets that much better on D -- and gains depth overnight.

and the offense keeps plugging along.

I've said that it will take probably 6 weeks for this O to gel, what with all the new moving parts and RT17 getting his sea legs.

I'm pleasantly surprised so far -- they've been just good enough to win on O. And nowhere near peak.

Good stuff.

LD

Back
Top Bottom