Parker Happy To Be Back

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Amazing he didn't get hurt while talking about it

DeVante Parker WR, Miami Dolphins

DeVante Parker is "glad" to remain with the Dolphins.
Expected to be cut, Parker was surprisingly signed to a new two-year contract in March and is looking forward to a "fresh start" with the new coaching staff. "They have confidence in me again, have trust in me, have faith in me to sign me back again," Parker said. "I just love the atmosphere, the fans, and everyone here. I’m just glad I was able to be here again." Parker has shown flashes during his four-year career, but he has struggled to stay on the field and consistently produce when he is healthy. Hopefully he can change that under the new coaching staff.

Source: Miami Herald

Amazing he didn't get hurt while talking about it

DeVante Parker WR, Miami Dolphins

DeVante Parker is "glad" to remain with the Dolphins.
Expected to be cut, Parker was surprisingly signed to a new two-year contract in March and is looking forward to a "fresh start" with the new coaching staff. "They have confidence in me again, have trust in me, have faith in me to sign me back again," Parker said. "I just love the atmosphere, the fans, and everyone here. I’m just glad I was able to be here again." Parker has shown flashes during his four-year career, but he has struggled to stay on the field and consistently produce when he is healthy. Hopefully he can change that under the new coaching staff.

Source: Miami Herald

I'm happy he's back, too. Just means a thinner depth chart when he gets injured. Whatever helps the "rebuilding" effort.

He better be happy, no one in Miami was expecting it either.

Dude is a colossal let down at this point in his career. I am hoping he is able to evolve with this new regime and better coaching. I am not expecting it but I am hoping for it.

I hope he can turn it around....but he just strikes me as a minimalist in his approach to being a professional NFL player......just along for the ride. Hopefully he starts to get it!

If he doesn't get it after this go-around, with a OC who has a history of bringing the best out of receivers then Parker wont be around long. Hoping he wakes up and decides to put everything into rebuilding his career. If he truly commits himself to devoting the energy and effort to do all that he needs to harness his natural ability he may/could become a really good receiver. Its all up to him.

Doesn’t have it upstairs. And doesn’t have the heart.

Maybe he's trying to get into character for a 1 man show Wizard of Oz production?

the_wizard_of_oz_1939.jpg

I have, from day one, been a big Parker fan. I hope Flores uses him more this season.

Back
Top Bottom