Parker owns Gilmore | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker owns Gilmore

I'm glad the Dolphins are finally benefiting from the Parker draft pick rather than some other team. I know we all like to see result sooner than season 5, but these things sometimes happen. Much of a players success hinges on the right team, system and coach. Luckily Parker finally found the right match.

I've never been much of a Ryan Fitzpatrick fan, but I give him a lot of credit for what we saw out of DeVante this season. He knew where to deliver the ball to him and the trust he showed in DVP helped to grow his confidence.
I agree, but it's not like Fitz had much choice. Fitz had to bail immediately after the snap on some of those plays, and just threw it up to tghe area DVP was running his route to.

It does take trust, and Parker used his superior physical ability to make the play.

Good to see.

Yeah I hear you ya but don’t agree. Williams can’t come back the same and we only have one quality WR and he has only had one good season so far. We do need an imposing WR ... what if DVP gets injured? What do we do then?

We can’t use up our pix on young inexperienced pix to build up our lines. We need some good experienced FAs in there so there is space for us to take a WR. I wouldn’t touch any of the QBs this draft, fields and Lawrence next year, fitz can have another season

Yeah I hear you ya but don’t agree. Williams can’t come back the same and we only have one quality WR and he has only had one good season so far. We do need an imposing WR ... what if DVP gets injured? What do we do then?

I think they'll roll with Parker, Grant, Ford, Williams and Gesicki. If Wilson isn't traded he should be back as well. As far as positional groups go that has to be the deepest and most talented on this team.

If it were me I'd focus on first finding the QB, protecting him, and after all that trying to build out the skill positions around him. There are enough glaring needs all around this roster to justify giving Williams a year to see if he can fully recover and back up his first year breakout.

I don't know I'm happy parker performed and if I were the GM i wouldn't have extended him I'd trade him, far too inconsistent and I bet we could get a 2nd at least for him.. This will likely be the best year of his career and I'm all for selling high.

Maybe we could package him and our 5th to washington for the 2nd pick and take either Tua or Chase Young if you want to really make brady retire after next season.

Smh...

There may be another better example, but Parker reminded me of a prime Dez Bryant in how he just got up and made the catches even with excellent coverage. Fitz is a vet and knew where to throw the ball and Parker is oozing with confidence and played up to his potential.

I think they'll roll with Parker, Grant, Ford, Williams and Gesicki. If Wilson isn't traded he should be back as well. As far as positional groups go that has to be the deepest and most talented on this team.

If it were me I'd focus on first finding the QB, protecting him, and after all that trying to build out the skill positions around him. There are enough glaring needs all around this roster to justify giving Williams a year to see if he can fully recover and back up his first year breakout.

I’m not sure that’s a strong enough group we will get injuries.... as formQB after tua’s injury and burrow young at 1 there are no QBs. We need to throw the sink at fields or Lawrence next year

I really hope this isn’t a one year thing. I went into the game thinking, Parker’s going to get shut out. He’s a nice WR, and glad we signed him to an extension, but Gilmore.

Seeing him bully a certified #1 CB, oh my lawd. What a sight. When’s the last time we had that? I mean fellas, this isn’t a good #2. Parker was a legit #1 WR. Wow

I really hope this isn’t a one year thing. I went into the game thinking, Parker’s going to get shut out. He’s a nice WR, and glad we signed him to an extension, but Gilmore.

Seeing him bully a certified #1 CB, oh my lawd. What a sight. When’s the last time we had that? I mean fellas, this isn’t a good #2. Parker was a legit #1 WR. Wow

Consistency is going to be huge for him.
Hopefully this motivates him in the offseason to take care of his body and take his preparation seriously.
Being injuried and unavailable has been his biggest nemesis.

I don't know I'm happy parker performed and if I were the GM i wouldn't have extended him I'd trade him, far too inconsistent and I bet we could get a 2nd at least for him.. This will likely be the best year of his career and I'm all for selling high.

Maybe we could package him and our 5th to washington for the 2nd pick and take either Tua or Chase Young if you want to really make brady retire after next season.
No

Consistency is going to be huge for him.
Hopefully this motivates him in the offseason to take care of his body and take his preparation seriously.
Being injuried and unavailable has been his biggest nemesis.
Also I think over all motivation has been an issue. Which with him getting a extension could scare. But no, seeing him go out and put his body on the line, and play like he did week in and week out for a bad team. Maybe I’m drinking too much coolaid. But I’m not worried about his motivation going further.

Also I think over all motivation has been an issue. Which with him getting a extension could scare. But no, seeing him go out and put his body on the line, and play like he did week in and week out for a bad team. Maybe I’m drinking too much coolaid. But I’m not worried about his motivation going further.

He's a young player, that hasn't shown the consistency for multiple season, and it's a long off season. So only time will till which D.Parker shows up next season.

A big NO on trading Parker! The kid's finally balling and you'd rather him make all those great catches for someone else? Just NO!!!!

Parker was like a man among boys on that long catch on the final TD drive. "You Can't Stop That Man!"

Back
Top Bottom