Parking Pass Required? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parking Pass Required?

Questfor31

Rookie
Reaction score
Do the Dolphins Require a Parking pass for tailgating? Can I pay for parking the day of the game?

Do the Dolphins Require a Parking pass for tailgating? Can I pay for parking the day of the game?

And I forgot to tell you by PM that you can still tailgate at the lots outside the stadium, but its not the same.

There are cash lots a bit of a walk from the stadium. They do tailgate there as said above. The experience was much different the year I had to do that. Either way, you will be going to the game! If I was driving I would buy a parking pass.

There are cash lots a bit of a walk from the stadium. They do tailgate there as said above. The experience was much different the year I had to do that. Either way, you will be going to the game! If I was driving I would buy a parking pass.

Think I can still get one or is it too late? Where can I buy one?

i went to a cash lot for the baltimore game. it's $25. people still tailgate, i actually like it better, since less people tailgate it seems like parking was easier.

also, it's not that much farther. basically when you pull up to the stadium, people with a pass go left and people with cash go right. (or vice versa)

You can look online for parking passes. I found one on ebay for $30 but, we are not driving. You may be able to find some locally in the Miami area on craigslist as well.

The best thing to do and what i do every single time is if you are driving you will find people on the side of the roads selling them. They will budge if you offer them $20-25 max

If you are going to do that you need to get there early!!!!! Those tix sell out pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom