Part one of my Q&A is up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Part one of my Q&A is up

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
I put this message at the end of my previous thread, but I didn't want it to get buried. Thanks again to those who asked questions. I have two more posts to go in the column.

Here's part one!

You didn't answer my question! :(

You don't love me!

phinphanphrommi said:
You didn't answer my question! :(

You don't love me!

Not true! In fact, your question is the ONLY question addressed in part two of the three-part series. So you get prime real estate. :wink:

Yes of course... manly and all that. Though it is considered manly to slap a fellow player on their hind-quarters after a good play in this sport we all love so dearly... so um, yeah.

Moving along....

Good luck getting to my hind-quarters, Mr. Handsy.

EDIT to include: (Oh dear ... I can just see that becoming someone's sig.)

:roflmao:

That's alright Doc... I prefer to keep things hetero anyway. I was just making a point about unmanly things in a very manly sport.

By the way... could I interest you in a tour of my Whizzinator collection? :chuckle:

I got some Love..
clear.gif

Thanx for answering my question...Although i think Thomas will need to take a pay cut to stay next year. With Crowder being Saban's pick, and alot cheaper if sabans goin to run a similar style to Bellichick then Thomas would have to take a pay cut or be cut/traded. Also if somebody offered us a mid 1st rounder next year for Taylor that would be hard not to take for a 32 year old DE. Thats just my opinion though.

Great job as always, Doc ! I'm eagerly waiting the next installments.

Back
Top Bottom