Parys Haralson, DE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parys Haralson, DE

EndZone13

Winning the Superbowl at Home
Reaction score
Mel Kiper in latest mock draft, has the Dolphins taking Parys Haralson, DE.
From Tenn, He looks athletically like the second coming of Jason Taylor,from what I've been able to find on him. Big motor, fast, relentless All SEC, and Nick is familiar with him.
I'm sure Manny Lawson will be gone, so this guy, if still around would be a strong pick as a DE, OLB in our system and is atletic enough to be an Arrington type of guy at a much lower price.
What do you guys think?
:dolphins:

EndZone13 said:
Mel Kiper in latest mock draft, has the Dolphins taking Parys Haralson, DE.
From Tenn, He looks athletically like the second coming of Jason Taylor,from what I've been able to find on him. Big motor, fast, relentless All SEC, and Nick is familiar with him.
I'm sure Manny Lawson will be gone, so this guy, if still around would be a strong pick as a DE, OLB in our system and is atletic enough to be an Arrington type of guy at a much lower price.
What do you guys think?
:dolphins:
Umm...I'm not sure I would put him up there yet. Especially with him being about 5" shorter and not very strong at the point of attack. Then again, JT was a 3rd rounder so...
Right now, I think Stanley McClover would be a better choice for a OLB/DE...if he's there in the 3rd.

I love Parys Haralson....I seen alot of him and he's a great pass rusher, very quick to the ball. Hustles and makes plays all over the field. Than when I seen him at the combine he had great feet...very light on his feet and good lateraly. I think he'd be a good pickup in the 3rd but he may not be there then.

McClover was a situational pass rusher. The knock on him was he couldn't hold up against the run. That is when he tried to stop the run. He was rushing the QB 80% of the time. Haralson can be productive at stopping the run and pressuring the QB.

Fin Fan said:
McClover was a situational pass rusher. The knock on him was he couldn't hold up against the run. That is when he tried to stop the run. He was rushing the QB 80% of the time. Haralson can be productive at stopping the run and pressuring the QB.
That's the first time I heard that about Haralson. Oh wait, you said can be.

Back
Top Bottom