Pasqabaloney | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pasqabaloney

j-off-her-doll

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
All last week I spoke of how our Safeties aren't as bad as everyone is saying. I said that their deficiencies were highlighted by poor schematics.

What happened in the first half against the Saints? The D was moving around; we were blitzing Wilson and Bell and putting them in coverage situations that suited their strengths. I said to myself, "I didn't know that Pasqualoni had this in him."

After that, we go back to the vanilla D that teams were killing in the passing game the first few weeks.

Our single biggest need - even bigger than WR - is a new Defensive Coordinator.

All last week I spoke of how our Safeties aren't as bad as everyone is saying. I said that their deficiencies were highlighted by poor schematics.

What happened in the first half against the Saints? The D was moving around; we were blitzing Wilson and Bell and putting them in coverage situations that suited their strengths. I said to myself, "I didn't know that Pasqualoni had this in him."

After that, we go back to the vanilla D that teams were killing in the passing game the first few weeks.

Our single biggest need - even bigger than WR - is a new Defensive Coordinator.

If he stick with what he did the first half we would of won. but our secondary can not even be blame on him. Wilson can be stop by swating him? SAD!!!!!!

I agree. Our Safeties definitely deserve some blame, but they are put in bad positions and they just aren't good enough to overcome that. Our zone scheme is just pathetic right now. Our LBs aren't getting depth in their drops and our safeties have to cover too much field.

what freakin amazes me is that when we have a team on the ropes.. we go conservative. Why can we keep the foot on the throat every single game? Why do we go into what seems like a prevent defense. Why do we get away from the running game..

Unbelieveable. I really hope the media rips the coaches.. because there needs to be some explaining.

We are soft in the deep middle no question but the key in the first half was getting pressure that we could not sustain the entire game... As Brees got his legs under him our pass rush faltered... The boys just ran outta steam... and the middle got even softer...

The safeties we are playing with right now cannot survive without a stout pass rush...

I just don't understand why Wake is not part of the regular rotation as our boys up front were clearly gassed early in the 3rd quarter!!! Even I could see it and I am all the way down here in Argentina!!! :lol:

They have to work him in as JP and JT need to be spotted more... He is a weapon we are simply not using.

Back
Top Bottom