Pasquareli on ESPN about the Boston move.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pasquareli on ESPN about the Boston move..

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
He said that both teams want to get it done but is not a done deal yet. He said that they're discusing compensation and that Boston has more then 6mill guarante on his contract for the next 2 years so they need to work some things out. I hope they get it done but is not a done deal as of yet guys.

Ozzy rules!!

Len Pastabelly is a little behind. Didn't WQAM report that a seventh rounder has been agreed to, they just need to work on the numbers.

No, they reported the Phins were offering a 7th and the Chargers wanted more.

There are a lot of concessions that need to be made by Boston and his agent before a deal is done.

Isn't there anybody out there willing to offer more than a 7th for this guy? Perhaps he has some type of trade clause in his contract that let's him dictate things. Miami may be playing a dangerous game with someone swooping in at the last minute with a 3rd rounder or something.

yeah the FO gives up a 2nd rounder for AJ Feely a THIRD stringer and can only pony up a 7th for Boston?? I really wished I could get a hold of some of what they are smoking. If they dont sweeten the deal someone like Tampa will end up with him. Mark my words this is NOT a done deal for a 7th.

Its not about the draft pick, San Diego made it clear this year, pretty much like last year with Seau, that Boston will be released before they pay him that 3 million dollar option.

Teams are unwilling to give up anything, regardless of how insignificant the pick may be, because of the contract.

Their loss.

Back
Top Bottom