Pass Rush/Safety & Van Noy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pass Rush/Safety & Van Noy

I wonder where Holland goes in the draft, could be a good McCain replacement?

Also agreed we need a pass rusher but it’s not as high on my list as other needs... definitely not at 3- Parsons / Sewell or trade back for me there

I dont know much about many of the pass rushers yet, but heard Quincy Roche could end up as a solid pro, maybe even better than his team mate...? What say U, canes fans??

@fishfanmiami

Need a LB and DE somewhere. I’d go LB in the draft and perhaps DE as well. But WR and RB are musts as well.
If we get that number 1 receiver through FA, then we can go offensive line 1a, LB 1b and running back 2a and WR 2b. End rusher 3.

Also agreed we need a pass rusher but it’s not as high on my list as other needs... definitely not at 3- Parsons / Sewell or trade back for me there

I dont know much about many of the pass rushers yet, but heard Quincy Roche could end up as a solid pro, maybe even better than his team mate...? What say U, canes fans??

@fishfanmiami

@silver McNibblets is really high on him.

He's a good all around player and if he's still there late in the second round I'd jump on him. I think the other two Canes DE's may go before that.
They are gonna both test off the charts

I think I’m comfortable at safety right now, because Brandon Jones showed potential. Does that mean he’ll be successful? No. But I wouldn’t go out of my way to upgrade that right now.

Pass rusher is definitely something I would look at though. Ogbah looks good, but there are times (Derek Carr) where QBs have 10 seconds to throw the ball

Ogbah is good. Everyone seems to recognize that. His problem is he's the only true pass rusher Miami has. Stop Ogbah, stop the rush. Miami desperately needs a 2nd pass rusher. Ogbah, AVG, and a TJ-type would be fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom