Passing Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Passing Game

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The passing game yesterday was just awful. It wasn't just Fiedler, but the receivers as well. Fiedler overthrew a lot of balls and didn't play well, but at the same time there were a lot of dropped balls. Ricky dropped 2, Chambers dropped a crucial ball towards the end (next play was a Fiedler overthrow that was intercepted), and there were a lot of other drops as well. The passing game just has no chemistry at all. These guys are just not on the same page. Two weeks ago in Dallas, these guys all played great. Fiedler was hitting guys, and guys were catching balls. Now, balls are being overthrown and dropped. With this passing game, you just don't know what you are going to get. It is a guessing game every week. We don't know if they are going to be good or terrible.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
The passing game yesterday was just awful. It wasn't just Fiedler, but the receivers as well. Fiedler overthrew a lot of balls and didn't play well, but at the same time there were a lot of dropped balls. Ricky dropped 2, Chambers dropped a crucial ball towards the end (next play was a Fiedler overthrow that was intercepted), and there were a lot of other drops as well. The passing game just has no chemistry at all. These guys are just not on the same page. Two weeks ago in Dallas, these guys all played great. Fiedler was hitting guys, and guys were catching balls. Now, balls are being overthrown and dropped. With this passing game, you just don't know what you are going to get. It is a guessing game every week. We don't know if they are going to be good or terrible.

Passing game? Miami hasn't had a passing game since Marino.

Watching McNabb and othesr light it up all year made me realize that the JF experiment needs to come to an abrupt halt. I'm sick of rooting for him, he just can't get the job done. I'd rather have a 3-13 year with a new QB that has the potential to be great than another crapfest like this year.

I've seen him play much worse than he did last night. The OL gave him better protection, but it still wasn't good enough.....

JF is done in Miami. Next up???....K. Warner.:eek:

I'm not for picking up KW right now, and unless we totally rebuild the OL with proven talent, we might as well pass on him. He'd get killed behind a weak OL, and that's all we have right now...

The thing that really tee's me off, is that Norv had a whole off-season to get this offense straightened out. Not only have they not improved, they've gotten worse. That makes no sense what so ever IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Jay is GONE. He did have a few balls dropped, but he also hung a few guys out to dry. Both Ricky and CC got clipped b/c jay could not put a 5 yr pass anywhere near them. I have not seen a qb miss more short balls ever. I think he overthrew ricky twice on SCREEN PASSES. :up: :lastyr: :chair: :boohoo:

our receivers where awful, inc. RW and McM. This is the NFL !!! Drops are not allowed ever :yell:

I know Jay does not throw accurately but most of the time that cuts down on YAC, but s/not prevent a reception. I think only McK was thrown to w/o dropping a pass last night

Back
Top Bottom