Past Drafts and How they relate | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Past Drafts and How they relate

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
http://www.theindependent.com/Archive/041799/stories/041799/Spo_draft041799.html

Its from the 99 season when they were asking who would be great and who will flop

Its a decent article and you can compare what they are saying about each guy to a guy from today

Mcnabb = Young

Couch = Leinart

and so on

It also touches some on the wonderlic test and Akili Smiths very high score not meaning he will be good

Maybe this will help calm the fighting and make people realize no-one is victimizing their player but these questions are asked every year

LIQUID24 said:
I don't really get the point of this thread, but whatever.

Akili Smith was strongly suspected of cheating in the Wonderlic. He scored 15 on his first try, then 37 on his second attempt.

http://www.jsonline.com/packer/news/jul03/158713.asp

Point is all the questions surrounding everyone

Them saying Couch will have a huge rookie season impact is what they are saying about leinart

Them asking if Mcnabb can run a pro offense is similar to Young

Point is there are questions every year and when they are about ones favorite player they take it to personal, and we have no clue how anyone will turn out

EDIT- And yeah I read on another site about smith and that does seem a little odd

he must've been the only one to think couch would have a good rookie season. he played in a ridiculous offense in college.

Alex22 said:
The world doesnt revolve around him you know :rolleyes2 :lol:

Its just about the draft in general calm down

Listening to certain people here, I couldn't tell.

I'm completely calm thanks.

SpeedRush99 said:
Listening to certain people here, I couldn't tell.

I'm completely calm thanks.

By certain people im assuming you mean me

He could very well bust, but seeing as how I like him both as a player and as a person, and everyone is talking like he already busted I will defend him given the chance

and you know what I meant by calm donw...lol

Back
Top Bottom