Pat Kirwan | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat Kirwan

I'm not so excited about trading Surtain for only a fourth this year and another pick next year. We'll get a third round compensation pick for him anyway the year after he signs with someone else as a free agent. And I'd like the opportunity to keep him for a year with Saban. Who knows? Maybe we'll end up keeping him and let Madison leave next year. He has more value to us in the long term. When he gets older, he can switch to free safety.

At the very least, I'd play KC like we were played last year by Philly with the Feeley trade. A fourth will no way cut it.

well the way i see it there may be some guys you think that will be awsome in the nfl i for one think we need to keep our #2 pick we need a super star in either rb or wr there may be a lot of depth in both but the big names like edwards and williams wrs (benson caddy brown) we all know that the draft is not got that many studs in these 2 possions so i say we stay where we are at (#2) and get one of these guys we may get an average player in the later rounds but not a TO or A LT so i say we need to stay at #2 and get one of those guys and as for surtain i would want a 2nd this year or a 4th and a player and a 2nd next but we need to stay where were at with our pick IMO:wink:

Back
Top Bottom