Pat Kirwan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat Kirwan

trick daddy23

C-Dawg
Reaction score
said on NFL total access that we are reportedly offering Surtain for KC's 4th this year and their 3rd next year. A 2nd this year sounds better and that deal i feel is a rip off

I would take a 4th this year and a 2nd next!! Better them letting him walk!

First off he didnt say that, he said he THINKS KC will give a 4th this year and 3rd next year, not that the Dolphins will except it, let alone we are offering, edit the post, please and make the post easier to understand.

Yep, I heard that too. I am woundering if Saban will make this trade so that he can get more picks or just keep Pat. It seems KC is not going to give up that 2nd rd pick.

thats bull **** surtain is actually a 1st but i guess a 2 is ok but any thing less is bull **** but i dont think nick will do that

I hope we do not give up pat for a 4th round choice this year. How about their second this year and a 5th next year. Pat is a pro bowl cornerback and deserves to be treated as such. On the same issue, I do not want to see him just leave next year for absolutely no compensation.

By the way Noss, that Braylon picture rocks dude.

Dolphinfan_7 said:
thats bull **** surtain is actually a 1st but i guess a 2 is ok but any thing less is bull **** but i dont think nick will do that

I life lesson, free of charge! Something (In this case Surtain) is only worth what someone is willing to pay!

We are looking to trade him for salary cap reasons, he walks next year. We will not franchise him (need to hold that for McMike in case), so something is better then nothing!

He also said the 49'ers should start negotiating with the top two quarterbacks, and said they should also throw in that linebacker from Texas (DJ). Please, he aint going one overall, he might not even be top 10.

Plying GM again

The minimum that I'd would accept from KC is; their 4th this yr & Samie Parker (WR) plus a 2nd next yr.

No way that they'll give up LJ having lost Blaylock.

Phinsdude said:
He also said the 49'ers should start negotiating with the top two quarterbacks, and said they should also throw in that linebacker from Texas (DJ).

Yeah, I hope SF makes that happen two days before the draft. That way we will be on the clock a lot sooner. :)

FlyFishingKing said:
Yeah, I hope SF makes that happen two days before the draft. That way we will be on the clock a lot sooner. :)
and if they go ahead and make the deal, we ourselves can start wheeling and dealing to get out of that second spot, i like your thinkin

I fSaban trades him for anything LESS than a #2 THIS YEAR I think Nick is gonna be met by his first round of criticism from fans!!

Back
Top Bottom