Pat Kirwan's (respected NFL man) opinion on the Dolphin's decisions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat Kirwan's (respected NFL man) opinion on the Dolphin's decisions

DolphinVJ

Active Roster
Reaction score
Here is what Pat Kirwan had to say about Miami's recent developments. In fact he has chosen the decision to retain Wannesdt as the "Call of the Week." This is supposed to be an objective opinion from a guy who knows his football and is highly respected around the League.

I also like what a "Miami Insider" said about our talent level - that it is just not as good as many of us think.

Here's the link -

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6965141

This is the same conclusion Wayne reached. It was reported that Wayne asked around and was told that Miami's talent wasn't all that great and that Wanny probably over-achieved. Basically, football minds seem to think that all those saying Wanny isn't a good coach are full of it.

Originally posted by rafael
This is the same conclusion Wayne reached. It was reported that Wayne asked around and was told that Miami's talent wasn't all that great and that Wanny probably over-achieved. Basically, football minds seem to think that all those saying Wanny isn't a good coach are full of it.

LOL, we have too many fans- wan-to- be- coaches and or they are just plain frustrated over so many trophy-less seasons...

Hell I believe that most of our fans would have wanted DW's head if he would have made it or won the big game. That is just because they do not like him or his QB or his mustache. ;)

DW is not the greatest but he is not that bad... Darn, why couldn't Parcells waited another year... :yell:

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by Disnardo

LOL, we have too many fans- wan-to- be- coaches and or they are just plain frustrated over so many trophy-less seasons...

Hell I believe that most of our fans would have wanted DW's head if he would have made it or won the big game. That is just because they do not like him or his QB or his mustache. ;)

DW is not the greatest but he is not that bad... Darn, why couldn't Parcells waited another year... :yell:

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

How many times do I tell you guys, Bill Parcells doesn't want to go to a talented team? Wonder why he didn't go to Tampa? He wants to build his teams. He doesn't want a full of superstar team. He wants a couple of superstars and role players.

Hell I believe that most of our fans would have wanted DW's head if he would have made it or won the big game. That is just because they do not like him or his QB or his mustache.

DW is not the greatest but he is not that bad...

Agreed!!:bandwagon

I'll admit. Frustration from this season's underachievements, lead me to want a new coach. We are keeping Wannstedt. I will assume that I was wrong, and continue to support the guy.

THANKS VJ

THAT WAS A GOOD READ. I LIKED THE POINT ABOUT A NEW GM HAVING MORE OBJECTIVITY ABOUT THE LEVEL OF TALENT ALREADY ON THE TEAM, AND DECIDING WHAT WILL BE NEEDED IN THE OFF-SEASON.

41-23 IS NOT TOO SHABBY IN MY BOOK. ONCE AGAIN, I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE UPCOMING 2004 SEASON.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom