Pat Surtain Interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat Surtain Interview

WestCoastPhins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
If anyone saw the interview on NFL network, or on NFL.com, he made the comment I hope they dont boo me in Miami. The question is, would you boo patrick surtain and sammy knight when they play us this year?

hell no i wouldnt boo pat... he did so much for us the years he was here... the business side of football let him leave. no foul on him for that.

Patrick Surtain basically had no choice but too do what he did. He would basicall have to sign a deal not anywhere near his market value and from the business point of it it was unacceptable for him to take that kind of deal. He deserves to get paid like atop corner and im glad he did. Best of luck to him... hes still the man.

I'd boo him if he plays well against us...Otherwise im all cheers for the guy and hope the Chiefs do well other than the one game.

No way, who in the world would boo those two. If you do your an idiot. He did not demand a trade and he did handle it with a lot of class.

Pat will get a standing ovation when they introduce him. I'll be standing.He was a class act and a great player for us.

i hope you guys who go to the game give him a big cheer...before the game and then let chambers burn him

I have nothing but respect for Patrick Surtain, on the other hand Sammy Knight never did anything for me but I would not boo either of them unless they start trash talking us before the game.

I don't think anyone has anything to boo PS for...he was a great Fin and gave us great play...you boo guys like Brian Cox and Sammy Smith who either played poorly for us or were total a$$e$...

WestCoastPhins said:
If anyone saw the interview on NFL network, or on NFL.com, he made the comment I hope they dont boo me in Miami. The question is, would you boo patrick surtain and sammy knight when they play us this year?

sammy i dont care for but surtain is a class act finally cashing in the money he deserves...I'll give him a standing ovation...great guy!

Back
Top Bottom