``Pat White, no question, is our most improved player. He's a quarterback now.'' | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

``Pat White, no question, is our most improved player. He's a quarterback now.''

14 pages of mostly hating a guy that is going into only his 2nd NFL season.

I hope nobody passes judgement on some of you guys in your workplace the way you are hammering this kid.

I would absolutely LOVE IT if Pat White works out, and all you guys who wanted to write him off based on 5 passes thrown as a rookie have to eat crow! I'm sure you'll all be nowhere to be found.

Close this thread hes not a QB...................

I would absolutely LOVE IT if Pat White works out, and all you guys who wanted to write him off based on 5 passes thrown as a rookie have to eat crow! I'm sure you'll all be nowhere to be found.
I am still waiting for my plate of crow from Ted Ginn turning into a pro bowler! I am freaking starving.

For All You Anti-White Mavens On This Forum Take Heed! This Year You Will See A Different Mr White On The Field. He Will Be A Major Contributer To The Offense. Not Mybe, Not Hopefully But For Sure. Yeah,Yeah I Know He Sucked Last Year, But That Was Last Year So Get Your Retractions, I Was Wrong Etc Ready. I Will Be Back Later To Console Your Wounded Prides. Take Care

WVUBOB, while I agree with and I've followed Pat White since his Freshman year of College. He more than likley won't see the field that often this season unless we're up big, and in the pre-season. It's just something that us WVU/Dolphin fans have to come to terms with. I love him and he is, was, and will always be a winner. But he won't be used very much for the rest of his career in Miami.

Let's keep this going....

Beck should have stayed here.
Ginn wasn't given a chance.
I support the Obama agenda
Pat White is going to beat out Henne
:lol2:

a thread about ricky turning into a discussion about legality, psychology, philosophy, and best of all, judgment. sounds about right. it is fun to see some of you compartmentalize him based on your world's views though - good family fun. he's a just a different kind of cat and you can't just stamp some simplistic rationale on his horrendous previous decisions. dude was unhappy and he wanted out - testing positive was just a means to an end. he has clearly changed and is in a much better place - pretty clear to see. he still bent us over hardcore but you can't hold a grudge forever - the guy's still a part of this team - and more importantly - we need him.

i don't think pat will ever amount to much but when does ricky ever give props like this? cool to see him praising a teammate like that - regardless of its 'merits' so to speak.

pat white will see the field occasionally and will make plays.

2 out of 3 campers agree, Pat White's progress will be difficult to catch.
liberty_rme85_0704-1.jpg

I am still waiting for my plate of crow from Ted Ginn turning into a pro bowler! I am freaking starving.

Hey slim, better buy some smaller pants & put a pebble under your tongue.

No, Crow for you!!! ~The Seinfeld Soup/Crow Nazi

FYI ... Live out here in the Bay Area: Every day at lunch I had to hear how the 9ers got the biggest steal of the year & how Singletary knows how to straighten those guys out & Ginn will be a WR with Crabs & VD AND return Kicks & Punts. (I politely dissented, but they wouldn't listen.)

Well, then came the first day of OTA & Ginn made national news for dropping EVERYTHING ... haven't heard his name since.

Back
Top Bottom