``Pat White, no question, is our most improved player. He's a quarterback now.'' | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

``Pat White, no question, is our most improved player. He's a quarterback now.''

No, but it means something. He never usually compliments players unless he means it.
Well, good for him. I'm sure he's meant everything he's said. Ricky is the last person I'd rely upon, honestly. I belive White is improved. I really do, because he couldn't get much worse, but he can get lots better. One end is more open than the other.

C'mon he isn't doing it to increase Pats trade value as you are suggesting which was my point. Also, I'll take Ricky's evaluation over any of the members here.

If you trust the opinion of a guy that values pot more than his teammates, then you have a flawed decision making process.

I love Ricky, and if he was talking about a running back, thats one thing. When it comes to a qb, i'm going to have to see it myself.

True. I mean, I don't think a great deal of Ricky, but if he says something about a RB, I'm going to pay it some mind. About QBs? Not so much

I don't see Ricky on board with lying to boost a teammate's trade value. in fact I doubt many players would ever consider it. that's front office territory all the way. plus, if anything Ricky's too honest with the media.

Ricky is more complicated than your stereotypes, Goon. That's why you resent him and the fans appreciation of him so much. and that's why you need him to fail, to corroborate your world view. Ironically, it's the biggest flaw in YOUR character that you've shown on here.

I don't care about his story.

What's greater?

1. Pot.

2. Team.

I don't understand how this is hard. You make a choice, and your character is indicative of your choice.

Thats a very narrow and close minded view to when dealing with individuals.

Ricky is more complicated than your stereotypes, Goon. That's why you resent him and the fans appreciation of him so much. and that's why you need him to fail, to corroborate your world view. Ironically, it's the biggest flaw in YOUR character that you've shown on here.

I don't need him to fail at all. Matter of fact, my argument against Ronnie is dependent upon Ricky doing well.

What has Ricky valued more?

1. Drugs

2. Team and family.

Just answer the question.

If you want to see things through one prism, that's fine, but the body of evidence is there that viewing through another prism is at least valid.

I don't need him to fail at all. Matter of fact, my argument against Ronnie is dependent upon Ricky doing well.

What has Ricky valued more?

1. Drugs

2. Team and family.

Just answer the question.

If you want to see things through one prism, that's fine, but the body of evidence is there that viewing through another prism is at least valid.

He didn't leave for drugs. Thats the media giving their rubbish to the world.

Thats a very narrow and close minded view to when dealing with individuals.

Really?

It's generally indicative of character I've found.

What do you want more in your life?

We all make choices and are accountable for our choices. Excuses are for cowards.

He didn't leave for drugs. Thats the media giving their rubbish to the world.

So his suspensions that have brought us to the point if he gets hit again he's out of the NFL are................Nothing. No, clearly drugs are not an influence at all. Get real dude.

Really?

It's generally indicative of character I've found.

What do you want more in your life?

We all make choices and are accountable for our choices. Excuses are for cowards.

Background information maybe? People are flawed and learn. Everyone doesn't have the same lifestory and upbringing to take that approach that results and actions are a complete evaluation of character. We don't live in a utopia.

I see where Goon is going with this. Ricky was just high when he said it. Now lets play nice.

Background information maybe? People are flawed and learn. Everyone doesn't have the same lifestory and upbringing to take that approach that results and actions are a complete evaluation of character. We don't live in a utopia.

My opinion is valid. I love how once I go after Ricky, EVERYONE drops out of the sky to attack me, bash my character, etc. I'm a bad guy, and Ricky is a good guy.

Bull****.

I don't live in utopia. I live in the real world. All 42 years of my life I have. I have grown to understand that excuses are bull****, and we all make choices that dictate how life for us and those around us is going to go. We have a greater responsibility than self. Our ID based desires are secondary to what the people that depend on you need.

Back
Top Bottom