Patrick Graham and Chad O'Shea meet the media

isaacjunk

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Either we have the weakest staff or they are speaking out their *** to facilitate the "Tank for Tua" mantra
Wow the patrick graham PC does not inspire confidence. He kept emphasizing the fundamentals like tackling/pad level as the main thing to improve this week but what about all the blown assignments? Plus wasn't that what training camp was all about? I don't think tackling is something that's going to get magically better in a week....

elite14eva

Yashu Mane!!!
Reaction score
Wow the patrick graham PC does not inspire confidence. He kept emphasizing the fundamentals like tackling/pad level as the main thing to improve this week but what about all the blown assignments? Plus wasn't that what training camp was all about? I don't think tackling is something that's going to get magically better in a week....
Most likely these guys will be one & done after this season

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
What are some of you going to do we Flores and Grier are still here in 5 years?

broccoli rob

Starter
Reaction score
You would have thought Matt Burke was still around after Sunday. How hard is it for a coach to put defensive players in the best position possible to succeed?
Patrick Graham is a disaster. How do we keep getting stuck in this situation, my god.

TKAllDay

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
God this is sad. I’m all about the future but I miss being somewhat competitive. Even Matt Moore competitive . So ridiculous

KBEE

Scout Team
Reaction score
No confidence in Graham......."scheme doesn't matter"....yikes :nailbiting

Top Bottom