Patrick Graham and Chad O'Shea meet the media | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Graham and Chad O'Shea meet the media

Either we have the weakest staff or they are speaking out their *** to facilitate the "Tank for Tua" mantra
Wow the patrick graham PC does not inspire confidence. He kept emphasizing the fundamentals like tackling/pad level as the main thing to improve this week but what about all the blown assignments? Plus wasn't that what training camp was all about? I don't think tackling is something that's going to get magically better in a week....

Wow the patrick graham PC does not inspire confidence. He kept emphasizing the fundamentals like tackling/pad level as the main thing to improve this week but what about all the blown assignments? Plus wasn't that what training camp was all about? I don't think tackling is something that's going to get magically better in a week....
Most likely these guys will be one & done after this season

What are some of you going to do we Flores and Grier are still here in 5 years?

You would have thought Matt Burke was still around after Sunday. How hard is it for a coach to put defensive players in the best position possible to succeed?

Patrick Graham is a disaster. How do we keep getting stuck in this situation, my god.

God this is sad. I’m all about the future but I miss being somewhat competitive. Even Matt Moore competitive . So ridiculous

No confidence in Graham......."scheme doesn't matter"....yikes :nailbiting

I couldn’t make it through either of those videos. Yeesh.

Back
Top Bottom