Patrick Graham and Chad O'Shea meet the media | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Graham and Chad O'Shea meet the media

After seeing how every single aspect of our team performed Sunday, and now hearing these coaches speak I'm really, really, worried about our coaching staff! Sure, it was only one game, but what I've seen so far has me worried that this coaching staff in not any better than what we've had for many many years.

This is what a tank looks like when it is being run by a rookie HC. This tank and the surefire “greatness” that is supposed to follow may well be the biggest con job ever pulled on Dolphins fans. Could it work? Maybe, but Grier is the guy responsible for picks and coaching staff moving forward. Listening to these guys certainly doesn’t feel like the end to Dolphins misery is on the horizon.

The Patrick Graham interview looked like an improv exercise performed by someone who never watched a football game in their life..."Pretend you're the defensive coordinator of the Miami Dolphins whose team just got blown out 59-10. " I have never heard anyone sound more clueless.

Wow the patrick graham PC does not inspire confidence. He kept emphasizing the fundamentals like tackling/pad level as the main thing to improve this week but what about all the blown assignments? Plus wasn't that what training camp was all about? I don't think tackling is something that's going to get magically better in a week....

He is doing the impossible... making me wish for the days of Matt Burke.

Back
Top Bottom