Patrick Graham - Potential 2019 Defensive Scheme | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Graham - Potential 2019 Defensive Scheme

Saw a stat from the chargers Pats game this past weekend -

On the pats first scoring drive, Tom Brady had 8 pass attempts. His average depth on those passes was 0.6 yards, and the longest attempt was 6 yards

The pats just self scout incredibly well. They have been dumping the ball off the white all season long and no one is doing anything to stop it. And this is w/ out josh Gordon now and Gronk who is a shell of him former self. Edelman hogan and Dorsett are the downfield options.

Brady is still just beatint everyone mentally. It's why he's still around

We actually had the right idea against them in my opinion. That’s right, shitty Burke has a good plan. We stuffed there run and sent a free rusher at James White whenever he was in the game. We forced Brady to beat us with longer throws. Unfortunately because X was out, Minkah was playing out of position and are other CB’s flat out suck he was able to. A team with better CB’s would give them a harder time. You just can’t let that guy slipping out late beat you over and over again. It’s really amazing because it looks so simple yet nobody can stop it and nobody else does it. It boggles my mind.

Reactions: A1.
We actually had the right idea against them in my opinion. That’s right, ****ty Burke has a good plan. We stuffed there run and sent a free rusher at James White whenever he was in the game. We forced Brady to beat us with longer throws. Unfortunately because X was out, Minkah was playing out of position and are other CB’s flat out suck he was able to. A team with better CB’s would give them a harder time. You just can’t let that guy slipping out late beat you over and over again. It’s really amazing because it looks so simple yet nobody can stop it and nobody else does it. It boggles my mind.

As terrible as Burke is he actually got that defense to keep us in most games during his tenure. He never really had a chance to "play w/ a lead" like that defense was advertised to need to do

still flaws all over the place and I want him gone, but yeah. Us and many other teams have trotted worse squads out there

It's not a pick when it's Brady.

Oh it’s a pick it’s just not a called one. That team has a lot of advantages at home though from the cadence use to the snap count changes etc.

I’m just real glad they have to go on the road to get to the super bowl.

Anyways on topic anything that limits Raekwon’s perimeter field range ask role wise im a fan of. Although if the role is similar to what the pats use donte Hightower for he’s on the los or rushing on the edge even as a decoy a lot.

And that’s not something I think raekwon would do well. Off tackle to off tackle though yeah that’s in his wheelhouse

I’m with the group that doesn’t love godchaux as a nose. 1 shade yeah but directly over the centers face ehh

That dudes a bull though strength wise so maybe.

Anyways on topic anything that limits Raekwon’s perimeter field range ask role wise im a fan of. Although if the role is similar to what the pats use donte Hightower for he’s on the los or rushing on the edge even as a decoy a lot.

And that’s not something I think raekwon would do well. Off tackle to off tackle though yeah that’s in his wheelhouse

I’m with the group that doesn’t love godchaux as a nose. 1 shade yeah but directly over the centers face ehh

That dudes a bull though strength wise so maybe.
As a nose, he would be doubled on any inside run. Not sure he could hold his ground. That's really all he has to do in that scheme though. Just don't get stood up.

Back
Top Bottom