Patrick Peterson Says DeSean Jackson and Mike Wallace Have 'Crackhead Speed' | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Peterson Says DeSean Jackson and Mike Wallace Have 'Crackhead Speed'

So why is it then when you watch highlights a receiver like Jordy Nelson is all alone with nobody around within ten yards but when you watch the Dolphins games Wallace can never get true separation?

Curious are you suggesting that Jordy Nelson is the fastest receiver in the league because he gets more separation?

Aaron Rodgers throws his receivers open, their is someone always over the top against Wallace, and Rodgers is a better QB than Tannehill.

At least he didn't say he's got "getting away from the cops" speed

Madden right lol??? Everything I run for a huge gain when the commentator said this I was like "Really EA.... Racist much?" lol

And yet we aren't throwing those "Henne to Ginn" bombs you'd expect from this hyperspeed WR. It's such a shame, really waste his speed. He should not be averaging 12 and 13 yards a catch as a Phin. Should be up to 15-17 like it was with Pittsburgh, utilize the speed.

That gif is money Daytona lol.

But wow. I mean yeah they're fast. Peterson is very fast too. If he thinks those dudes are impressive imagine him trying to cover a motivated, prime Randy Moss.

Curious are you suggesting that Jordy Nelson is the fastest receiver in the league because he gets more separation?
I'm not. I'm asking if Wallace has top end speed why is a guy like Nelson wide open and I have never seen Wallace being that open.

I'm not. I'm asking if Wallace has top end speed why is a guy like Nelson wide open and I have never seen Wallace being that open.

because look at who's throwing the ball. Not only can he actually throw a ball and hit someone in stride but he can find them when their open. Wallace is open plenty if you watch from the stadium and not from a 40 inch box.

Nelson is a better overall receiver who can do it all and run all routes,,,,and he is pretty huge
Nelson has A Rodgers throwing him the ball
Nelson and A Rodgers have chemistry

I like Wallace a lot, just not as good as Nelson...imagine tho if we could do the deep ball?

Mike Wallace have 'crackhead speed'

Didn't see this posted, sorry if it is a double post. To bad, Tannehill can not hit the deep ball and under throws that "Crackhead Speed"

"The fastest receiver I ever went against is Mike Wallace -- by far," Peterson said. "Him andDeSean Jackson have what I call crackhead speed. The speed is hard to explain because those guys are just so fast and you have to be on your 'A' Game when you go against them."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...e-wallace-desean-jackson-have-crackhead-speed

Crackheads are fast but they run terrible routes.

run20from20police_zpsdz3mje6c-1.gif

Post of the week right here!

Back
Top Bottom