Patrick Peterson Says DeSean Jackson and Mike Wallace Have 'Crackhead Speed' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Peterson Says DeSean Jackson and Mike Wallace Have 'Crackhead Speed'

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1wOhByV1jI

Patrick Peterson was a guest on the Dan Patrick Show on Tuesday. After talking about NFL personal conduct and various rule changes that have made life difficult for defensive players, the Arizona defensive back was asked about the fastest wide receivers in the game. “The fastest receiver I ever went against is Mike Wallace — by far,” said Peterson. “Him and DeSean Jackson have what I call crackhead speed. The speed is hard to explain because those guys are so fast and you have to be on your A-Game when you go against them.”
“Wait, crackhead speed?” Patrick asked. “That’s not an official term.”
“Yeah, it’s not an official term, it’s just something we say back in the neighborhood back home,” Peterson replied. “When you’re really, really fast you call it crackhead speed. … I don’t know what it is, what those guys were drinking coming up, but those guys definitely have a different speed than some of the other guys around the league.”

http://thebiglead.com/2014/11/19/pa...ackson-and-mike-wallace-have-crackhead-speed/

Generally speaking, being compared to a person mired in the throes of drug addiction isn’t an honor you’d put on your LinkedIn profile, but it’s about the highest praise you can get from Patrick Peterson.
The Arizona Cardinals cornerback went on The Dan Patrick Show Wednesday to discuss football and his team’s march toward the playoffs.
Among the topics discussed was the fastest NFL wide receivers Peterson has ever had to cover. The cornerback offered up Miami Dolphins wideout Mike Wallace and Washington Redskins burner DeSean Jackson. He said the two men run like Tyrone Biggums on the football field.

“Mike Wallace and DeSean Jackson have crackhead speed,” Peterson said.
That’s an oddly specific way of putting it. Jackson ran a 4.35-second 40-yard dash at the 2008 NFL combine, and Wallace clocked a 4.33 in 2009.
These are blisterin’ times, but having never chased a person addicted to rock cocaine, I can’t vouch for Peterson’s comparison.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...jackson-and-mike-wallace-have-crackhead-speed

OkJO626-1.gif

One of my favorite lines from the movie Friday, "You ain't catchin no crackhead."

Really unfortunate that we still can't hit him in stride.

So why is it then when you watch highlights a receiver like Jordy Nelson is all alone with nobody around within ten yards but when you watch the Dolphins games Wallace can never get true separation?

Crackheads are fast but they run terrible routes.

run20from20police_zpsdz3mje6c-1.gif
that made me laugh... had he drop a ball in the process, we could ve positively compared that guy to Mark sanchez

So why is it then when you watch highlights a receiver like Jordy Nelson is all alone with nobody around within ten yards but when you watch the Dolphins games Wallace can never get true separation?

Nelson is the better WR, he knows how to get open.

because Tannehill's ball does not have enough
air behind it to keep him in stride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn anyone wanna sign this officer on the first post to a contract , its hard to tell but it doesn't look sped up that much and that dude can hit.

Back
Top Bottom