Patrick Ramsey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Ramsey

Reaction score
What do you guys think his value is in a trade? With them drafting Campbell, they may be willing to part with him. Not sure I'd trade for him or not but just thought I'd throw it out there

Hes better than anyone we got, but Washington will probably keep him at least this year. Maybe in 2006 Miami can add him to the QB recycling program.

Ramsey is worth about a 4th if you ask me. If Nick could get him at that price, I doubt he'll refuse. I don't think he's about trading away our future drafts, but exceptions have to be made when there is value.

IIRC, Ramsey is on the last year of his deal. If the Redskins don't trade him now, they're going to lose him for nothing (but maybe a comp pick).

Ramsey is garbage. I said it last year and he's done nothing to prove me wrong yet.

Ramsey did far better than Brunell in a badly designed system. He is not garbage. He'd fit perfectly as a pocket passer in this system. However I would like to just wait out the year and possibly sign him after.

We have four qb as of right now. We don't know how AJ is going to pan out with proper, quality coaching. Give him a chance before we begin to discard him.

Ramsey is a very talented QB that could excell with the right team/system. I've followed him and the Skins here in DC and have seen flashes of how good he can be. The problem is that he's been through DC's whirlwind the last few years that included different coaches and constant turmoil/change. Much like LaVar Arrington, Ramsey hasn't been able to reach his potential because of these changes...

Although the Skins would probably net no less than a third round pick for him (maybe even second...ie, young, talented and higher upside than Feeley), Gibbs probably won't trade him. He likes to stockpile QB's even if that means sitting Campbell as a third stringer after drafting him in round 1. Gibbs' decisions don't make sense to me atm. We're no longer in the 80's but he's hanging onto an archaic form of thinking that's going to end in disappointment, IMO.

I know people have always been high on Ramsey, but what is it about him that people like so much? He hasnt exactly torn it up in Washington, and it seems Gibbs is always trying to replace him. Wouldnt brining him here be like bringing another AJ?

And I dont think Gibbs will get rid if him as I dont think he's going to want to start the declining Brunell or a rookie.

Ramsey is better than Feeley, for his career he has more tds than ints and hes been playing on a shabby Skins team with a new coach every year it seems. He has a legit arm and the size to win in the NFL. I thought the Skins made a major error picking up Brunell and they were crazy to draft Campbell with him on the roster. He was a 1st round pick 3 years ago. Whoever said hes trash needs to watch the games. The guy is at least a quality backup in the NFL, thats certainly not trash.

If Saban gets Ramsey I will shut up. Deal guys?

Ramsey has a WORLD of talent, better than feeley and more experienced ALREADY with 5 more years of productivity ahead than feeley does.

I mean, get right, feeley is nearly 29 years old and hasn't developed yet and people keep screaming "give him time". Time he AIN'T GOT. You folks will throw a 30 year old under the bus and say that he is on the downside, yet you stick up for a guy who should LONG since have showed something IF he ever had it. feeley is not a has-been, he's a NEVER-WAS.

Bring Ramsey in. He is a legitimate NFL caliber QB with experience.

I'll take anything at this point!

Back
Top Bottom