Patrick Ramsey's Injury For The Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Ramsey's Injury For The Game

Phinz1972

Make me a sammich
Reaction score
ASHBURN, Va. (Nov. 17, 2003) -- Washington Redskins quarterback Patrick Ramsey has been playing all season with an injured right foot.

Ramsey developed a bone bruise in his right foot and his availability for practice this week might be affected, according to Redskins.com.

"It's flared up pretty bad recently," said Ramsey, who has had difficulty planting the foot when throwing. "It's just something I'm trying to fight through."

Coach Steve Spurrier revealed the injury a day after Ramsey had one of his worst games of the season in a 20-17 loss at Carolina.

Ramsey said the foot started hurting during training camp. Ramsey has no idea when or how it happened.

"It never hurt me last season. It never hurt me in college," Ramsey said. "But at some point, I apparently fractured my foot. I know that sounds odd."

Ramsey said he wasn't really bothered by the injury until the past couple of weeks.

"It's hard to push off my back foot. It's hard to turn my hips. It's hard to do a lot of things," Ramsey said. "We're trying to do all we can to support it and keep it going."

Ramsey was 16-for-35 for 150 yards and missed two wide-open receivers for sure touchdowns against the Panthers. His 53.5 completion percentage ranks 31st in the league.

Ramsey also was sacked three times, bringing his season total to 29. His injuries this year already included a sprained left shoulder, a bruised left forearm and a dislocated left pinkie.

Ramsey said he doesn't intend to take a game off to let the foot heal.

"Not if I can play," he said.

I hope he plays with the injury on sunday. Nothing like a good few hits from OGUN, Thomas, Seau, and JT to help him realize that playing with a mystery injury is not good, even more so against the Phins.

Originally posted by Phinz1972

I hope he plays with the injury on sunday. Nothing like a good few hits from OGUN, Thomas, Seau, and JT to help him realize that playing with a mystery injury is not good, even more so against the Phins.

Not me! I want our opponents to be completely healthy so we can beat them fair and square!

Naw, I'm just BSing. I wouldn't care if we won 10 games because all ten teams got food poisoning the afternoon of the game and couldn't field any players, as long as we win a SB. :D

Re: Re: Patrick Ramsey's Injury For The Game

Originally posted by RikWriter

Not me! I want our opponents to be completely healthy so we can beat them fair and square!

Naw, I'm just BSing. I wouldn't care if we won 10 games because all ten teams got food poisoning the afternoon of the game and couldn't field any players, as long as we win a SB. :D

Bahh...spoken like a true Guppie fan. Face it, you guys were out of the race ever since you lost to the Patriots.

Re: Re: Re: Patrick Ramsey's Injury For The Game

Originally posted by BionicPatriot54
Bahh...spoken like a true Guppie fan. Face it, you guys were out of the race ever since you lost to the Patriots.

So by using your thinking process, WE WILL BE BACK IN THE RACE WHEN WE WILL BEAT THE PATS!

Wow, if only that thinking process was right, then the Chiefs would be out of the race because they lost to the Bengals.

When I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you.

And you where out of race when losing to the Bills in week 1 and manage to get back in.
:rolleyes:

Face it, you guys are lucky to be where you are. You got lucky when you beat us, and you got lucky elam got hurt when you beat the bronco's.

Who is the backup? Is it Rob Johnson still, or did he sigh elsewhere? perhaps baltimore will let lucas go and the old ball coach will pick him up. I am sure surtain would like to pad his stats a bit:booyeah:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Patrick Ramsey's Injury For The Game

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

Face it, you guys are lucky to be where you are. You got lucky when you beat us, and you got lucky elam got hurt when you beat the bronco's.
you wanna talk about "lucky", read what billhoff has to say in the smack forum!:rolleyes:

I heard that T. Brady fondles D. Koppen's sack while under center.
That explains why the patriots lead the league in false starts, and rarely use the shotgun formation.

Just the facts, not saying anything against gay people. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Patrick Ramsey's Injury For The Game

Originally posted by KenCalo

I heard that T. Brady fondles D. Koppen's sack while under center.
That explains why the patriots lead the league in false starts, and rarely use the shotgun formation.

Just the facts, not saying anything against gay people. :D
:lol:

The backup in DC is none other than Tim Hasselbeck.

Yes ... THAT Tim Hasselbeck.

As of today, it's looking like even if he doesn't start, Senor Tim is likely to see some playing time against your boys in aqua.

Don't sleep on him, though ... his career passing percentage is 66.6% ;)

Back
Top Bottom