Patrick Surtain for Priest Holmes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Surtain for Priest Holmes

Why would they give up Priest when they can have both for the low price of #15 (okay, I am being hopeful.)?

JAREDMANN said:
lol no way, preist is the most over-rated player in the game i could run for 1000 yrds a season with that o-line, just look at what their 2nd and 3rd stringer did when he went down.

I agree completly! any RB behind denver or kansas citys line are overated! look at clinton portis! from averaging 5.5 yards a carry behind broncos line to averaging 3.6 behind washingtons line

Why deal for a player with a degenerative hip condition and huge cap #. If we wanted that we could go the Alexander or James route. At least theyre younger and a bit healthier.

Priest Holmes has had some amazing years and incredible TD numbers, but he has been getting banged up and has hinted at retirement....I don't know if I would make this deal even though I can't see it happening......Surtain for a 2nd sounds reasonable and workable.

no way... priest is old and has a dodgy hip (EDIT: not knee).

His numbers are exaggerated behind that Oline.

Will be 32 when season starts has dodgy hip ... Worst trade ever :shakeno:

TerryTate said:
If he is so overrated, then he wouldnt be getting paid the money he's making. Notice how Denver traded Portis because of the system...you dont see KC doing that with Priest. Part of the reason is the O-line, but he still is a heck of a back.

KC doesnt have the balls that shannahan has to make thoose trades. Vermeil hasnt yet figured it out for himself that his has made priest what he is. If he did he could assembled one heck of a D.

When he is not injured he is great so when ricky comes back and the stars a aline in the north sky we sould trade Patrick Surtain and Ricky and for the hell of it the 2nd pick all for priest holmes

Why wouldnt we it is just common sense

Holmes was a great back but he doesnt have much left in the tank.

JAREDMANN said:
lol no way, preist is the most over-rated player in the game i could run for 1000 yrds a season with that o-line, just look at what their 2nd and 3rd stringer did when he went down.
You are funny.

Even if a trade for Priest went through, We gotta remember that we've lost Surtain and 99.9% of our pro-bowl secondary.

Priest holmes costs too much anyway if there is going to be some trade like that i think that Sabin should go the Alexander route, at least shaun has proven he's worth the money.---He's damn good!!!

bwallen said:
Patrick Surtain for Priest Holmes miami gives them a four round pick then trade away are 2 round fore more picks. :D

Don't Bogart!! Pass the bong........ :bong:

Back
Top Bottom