Patrick Surtain for Priest Holmes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Surtain for Priest Holmes

bwallen

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Patrick Surtain for Priest Holmes miami gives them a four round pick then trade away are 2 round fore more picks. :D

lol no way, preist is the most over-rated player in the game i could run for 1000 yrds a season with that o-line, just look at what their 2nd and 3rd stringer did when he went down.

bwallen said:
Patrick Surtain for Priest Holmes miami gives them a four round pick then trade away are 2 round fore more picks. :D

It'd be worth it IMO...but i doubt it would ever happened.

JAREDMANN said:
lol no way, preist is the most over-rated player in the game i could run for 1000 yrds a season with that o-line, just look at what their 2nd and 3rd stringer did when he went down.

Exactly!!! Preist is the biggest product of the system in the NFL!!

knight6jb said:
Exactly!!! Preist is the biggest product of the system in the NFL!!

Priest is a very good back. He's just not the dominant back people thought he was back in 2002.

Jaj said:
Priest is a very good back. He's just not the dominant back people thought he was back in 2002.

I disagree completely.... Anyone could run behind that Oline, and he just sint great, I dont think he is horrible, but gets too much create for such a great Oline....Throw Ricky or LT back there a year ago and they break the rushing record......In my opinion one of the most overrated players in the NFL today.

bwallen said:

Huh?

Priest IS one of the better backs in the league (top half). He is not as good as his numbers would indicate because of that AWESOME O-Line, but he's still VERY good. I would say with a normal line he would be getting 12-1400 yards/year and 10-12 TD's. Those are solid stats. The key with Priest is that he really does have a nose for the end zone and when he's anywhere near it he reminds me alot of Ricky (jumping over the pile, pushing through, or taking it to the outside).

I would rank Priest ahead of Travis Henry but certainly behind the elite backs like LT, Ricky (when he played), Alexander etc.

Having said that, I wouldn't trade for him because he's too old and probably only has 2-3 more seasons left with diminishing return and will probably miss a couple games every year from here on out to injury.

Disclaimer: If Priest is available when I pick in the 1st round for Fantasy this year, he's mine - just like last year.

bwallen said:

Mr. Madison: Remember that spelling bee in the 2nd grade?
Billy: Oh no Dad, you didn't.
Mr. Madison: Rock? R-O-K?
Billy: Yeah, so what's your point?
Mr. Madison: R-O-C-K!

If he is so overrated, then he wouldnt be getting paid the money he's making. Notice how Denver traded Portis because of the system...you dont see KC doing that with Priest. Part of the reason is the O-line, but he still is a heck of a back.

Why would you want him when he has been thinking about retirement the past few offseasons?

d-day said:
Mr. Madison: Remember that spelling bee in the 2nd grade?
Billy: Oh no Dad, you didn't.
Mr. Madison: Rock? R-O-K?
Billy: Yeah, so what's your point?
Mr. Madison: R-O-C-K!

"Ohh heh, the C is silent..."

Back
Top Bottom