Patrick Surtain Jr. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Surtain Jr.

Ohio State: Eli Apple, Malik Hooker, Bradley Roby, Marshon Lattimore, Gareon Conley, Vonn Bell, Kurt Coleman, Malcolm Jenkins.

All are either in the midst of a long stay in the NFL, or are recent high draft picks.

LSU: Tyrann Mathieu, Jamal Adams.... Morris Claiborne? Travis Daniels?

Surtain Jr would be wise to consider Ohio State before making any brash decisions

If he goes to Ohio State he may not play until he's a junior. They are stupid loaded at CB. That's why my money is on LSU.

Right now, he is not even considering Ohio State...from what I have seen, it seems like he would prefer to stay in the South, although he does want to visit Michigan.

LSU does do a solid job recruiting, but last time they went head to head with top 5 players FSU went 2 for 2...Akers and Wilson, come on down.

Sorry fellas, he's coming to LSU. The next great one from DBU.

Whoever said Ohio State is DBU....lmao.
I guess that depends on how much money LSU is going to pay him...that's usually how they get their DBs from South Florida.

You're forgetting a bunch, including a top 5 corner currently in Patrick Peterson. Eric Reid, Tharold Simon, Delvin Breaux, Jalen Collins, Ron Brooks, Rashard Robinson, Jalen Mills.

Also, I love how you listed Ohio State's recent draftees but conveniently omitted Jamal Adams and Tre White.

Furthermore, LSU's current crop has three future 1st rounders in Kevin Tolliver, Savion Smith and Grant Delpit. Probably Kristian Fulton and Jacoby Stevens too. So the notion that playing time is available at LSU early while not at Ohio State is also false.

Last edited:
Yeah, FSU seems to be our newest thorn besides those asshats in Tuscaloosa for top level talent. I knew Cam Akers was wavering, but Marvin Wilson was the one that hurt.

Please let me know when LSU gets 12 guys drafted in the first 4 rounds in one year, or has 8 first round picks in 2 years.

You can hang your hat on guys like Jalen Mills holding onto a roster spot by the skin of their teeth.

I'll be sure to remind you when yet another Ohio State player wins a Heisman.

Please let me know when LSU gets 12 guys drafted in the first 4 rounds in one year, or has 8 first round picks in 2 years.

You can hang your hat on guys like Jalen Mills holding onto a roster spot by the skin of their teeth.

I'll be sure to remind you when yet another Ohio State player wins a Heisman.

All those draft picks and you still got dragged in the Fiesta Bowl...

All those draft picks and you still got dragged in the Fiesta Bowl...

When your in top 5 year in and year out it happens especially when your playing the best team in the country the last 2 years.

10 years ago, 10 years from now, Ohio State will always be in the conversation.

Consistency is what makes a great program. Anyone can land a once in a generation player like Cam Newton, Jameis Winston or Deshaun Watson and have short lived success.

Back
Top Bottom