Patrick Surtain to be on NFL Fox | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Surtain to be on NFL Fox

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
Patrick Surtain and Amani Toomer (along with a few other guys from different teams) will be on NFL on Fox later. Be sure to check it out.

I missed it as well...anything good or just same old boring talk.

well,but would be interesting to hear what they said, they must have talked about that they face each other next week

I caught the end of the show and they (all the hosts of the show) were on a fake field with pat, amani toomer, john lynch and simeon rice. john lynch was talking about man coverage while the hosts walked thru a mock play. Then they had pat talk about zone coverage, which I thought was odd, he kinda mumbled thru it from what I remember, then they walked thru a play with amani n pat facing each other, but the pass went to terry bradshaw...

either way, i dont know what lead into that, but after that segment, it was only john lynch n simeon rice talking about carolina and whether their D is real, so I made myself some breakfast and by the time I got back Randy Moss already had a TD, haha, what a bad *ss game.

peace
amin

ps

i think pat surtain was in an earlier segment, if anyone saw it, id like to know what he said, especially if toomer was around, thats gonna be a great matchup next week.

Back
Top Bottom