Patrick Surtain | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Surtain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boik14 said:
Or you can not get married and sleep with as many women as possible like Wilt did and still have nothing happen to you so you dont get bored with the same 1. :lol:
yeah, that doesn't happen much... or you could get what magic johnson got...

General Grimmac said:
why are you done? science proves intelligent design, not evolution. look at more than what your high school teachers taught you.... falsified drawings of embryos, darwin himself disclaiming his own 'theory'....

While I wouldn't mind a debate on all things religion w/ you, this isnt the forum try the political MB.

General Grimmac said:
yeah, that doesn't happen much... or you could get what magic johnson got...
sucks for magic.

Boik14 said:
Yes i noticed how integrity can be found in churches.....if fondling little boys is what the catholic church considers integrity. Either you have a lot of faith in people or youre very very naive and havent been exposed to anything.
man, don't base all christianity on a few catholic priests do. it aint fair to the rest of them. and no, not much faith in people, but i know that God can do a lot with people you wouldn't even think twice about.

General Grimmac said:
man, don't base all christianity on a few catholic priests do. it aint fair to the rest of them. and no, not much faith in people, but i know that God can do a lot with people you wouldn't even think twice about.
I realize its not all of christianity but it seems to be a lot more than a few.

ether79 said:
While I wouldn't mind a debate on all things religion w/ you, this isnt the forum try the political MB.
heck, there is'nt really anything more we can say that hasn't already been said in this forum anyway.

Boik14 said:
I realize its not all of christianity but it seems to be a lot more than a few.
nah, not many priests did that... how many got called out and fired? 10 tops??? the media is definitely against christianity and made a HUGE deal out of it so that they could mar the church's image... they don't really need to, though. people do it plenty without the media's help.

Chiefs_no_1 said:
Saban is bluffing! The way I see it, this is like a poker match, Carl is like a shark that smells blood, he see's Saban shacking all over the table (Edwards signing) why, oh why would Carl not call that bluff?

Sabans shacking?

We don't have to face Moss twice a year with people on the corners that are,shall we say, lacking.

Pony up or just face the facts you guys are Air Coryell 2k5
:roflmao:

General Grimmac said:
heck, there is'nt really anything more we can say that hasn't already been said in this forum anyway.

Sure there is, for every science based report on intelligent design there are 5 that go the other way, where did darwin disclaim his own theory, where do you get your "information" from.

the reason i'm not trying to include myself in the bunch with christians is cuz i'm just not sure. it used to be easier to do, but now every time i try to go back to the bible and on the right path, satan just keeps throwing stuff at me and making my life worse and worse. i'm not gonna false advertize and mar the image of christ.... course, i didn't do such a good job tonight... don't put me in the category of christian. don't let people who really care be in a bad part of your brain cuz of one messed up seeker.

ether79 said:
Sure there is, for every science based report on intelligent design there are 5 that go the other way, where did darwin disclaim his own theory, where do you get your "information" from.
he said it when he died. he said that he was wrong and that noone should believe him. check out "case for a creator"... it was written by an atheist who used evolution as a base for not believing in God.

there are too many holes in evolution and the world we live in was created too perfectly to be "evolved"...

Why has this thread gone soooooooooooooo off topic? Shouldn't we be discussing Surtain?

General Grimmac said:
i don't care to be up close with a woman until i'm married. i've had chances, trust me. i'm just not into the whole pre-marital sex thing. sorry, i'll working on using girls...

That is the first respectable thing I have heard from u all night general. I personally respect that if you truly believe this.

However, the problem in this argument is that Boik used facts and you used opinions, which Boik then called you on and you backed it up with more opinion. Therefor, Boik won hands down.

You wanna know a fact. Minnesota played Miami in 2002. Guess who held Moss to 6 catches for 50 yards no TD'S? Yup, Surtain. Surtain proceeded to play the slot and Fletcher covered Moss for one play with help on top from Marion and got burned for a 60 yard TD. Ty law in head to head gave up 109 yards on 9 or 10 catches.

So yes, I believe it is safe to say that Surtain does know how to keep Moss in check. Kind of like how he kept Harrison and Moulds in check. Chad Johnson the list goes on.

byroan said:
Why has this thread gone soooooooooooooo off topic? Shouldn't we be discussing Surtain?
man, what more can we say about surtain???? everything's been said until the deal happens for 2nd round and 5th round picks (or somewhere close)... then we can get back on the wagon and say it was a horrible trade or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom